Search results

1. J

QLD KS Lev 175mm Dropper and Lever

Item: KS Lev 175 dropper and lever to suit Shimano EV Spec mounting. 34.9 post Location: Brisbane QLD Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Went longer drop Price and price conditions: $250 Extra Info: prefer local sale but can post also…. Pictures: Yes
  2. J

Sold 2022 Fox 36 Performance Elite 29

FOX FLOAT 36 Performance Elite that came off my Canyon Spectral Mullet (2022) Item: Fox Float 36 Performance Elite Location: Brisbane QLD Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Upgraded to 38’s Price and price conditions: $600 plus postage. SOLD Extra Info: - GRIP2 damper - 160mm travel -...
  3. J

Bargain buys thread

Pushys selling Shimano Saint Cranks and BB for $249 https://www.pushys.com.au/shimano-saint-fc-m825-175mm-mtb-crankset-no-chainring.html Also Shimano chain guide cheap too https://www.pushys.com.au/shimano-saint-sm-cd50-modular-chain-guide-black.html
  4. J

QLD SOLD Fox DHXRC2 9.5x3

Item: 2014 Fox DHXRC2 9.5x3 Location: Brisbane - will post at buyers expense Item Condition: Brand new, never ridden. Reason for selling: Bought this to put on the dh rig but decided to keep the Vivid. Surplus. Price and price conditions: $200 plus postage. Extra Info: 450 pound spring...
  5. J

Sold SOLD

Do the marks on the uppers affect the seals at all?
  6. J

Chain reaction cycles

I have recently bought shoes and brake pads using standard delivery and both arrived 6 days from purchase. Still quicker than standard postage with Mountain Bikes Direct.
  7. J

My Whistler Trip

Sounds good mate. hopefully see you up there.
  8. J

My Whistler Trip

Videos looks awesome. i am heading up from Vancouver tomorrow for two days. Unfortunately couldnt get my bike over so its going to be a steep learning curve getting used to opposite braking.
  9. J

Old Tambo

You're right steve. Who am I kidding. It has just been way too long since riding there!
  10. J

Old Tambo

Went for a drive up to the Old Tambo track (not dump run) on the weekend and the place looks like it hasn't been ridden in ages. Super rutted out sections, overgrown and generally just looking ordinary. Might be heading up for some track maintainence/ride in the next week or two. Anyone else...
  11. J

QLD Sunshine Series: Toowoomba (results)

Solid time from the winner of U17's!
  12. J

SE QLD - Mid week shuttles.

shuttles tomorrow anyone? msg me on 0433720854
  13. J

CRC any good to buy off of ??

I have no complaints. Have bought a wheelset and some tools on seperate occasions and both have rocked up within a week. The wheelset was was the fastest to arrive in three days. Was pretty stoked!
  14. J

MacMahone DH Prototype

Looks sweet!
  15. J

SE QLD - Weekend Shuttles

I am thinking about heading out to Beerburrum this Sunday to smash out some runs. Couple of mates have to work this weekend so I have two possibly three seats available in the car. Anyone thats keen is welcome to give us a yell and come out with us. Send me a PM or post in this thread...
  16. J

Beerburrum - QFS back burning?

Was planning some runs at Beerburrum on the weekend but just heard on the radio they are back burning 1000 odd hectares. Does anyone know when this might be finished?
  17. J

Mountain Bike Park for Brisbane area need feed back......

Would certainly be keen. The facilities and quality of riding would want to be pretty good if they are going to sting you $60 a pop though.. Much more than that, and I doubt a lot of people would be willing to fork out that kinda cash for a day of riding...
  18. J

Newbie in Brisbane

Mt Joyce website below... http://www.mtjoyceescape.com.au/ Its out at Wyaralong Dam, just west of Beaudesert I believe. There are a few threads on it already. Might be worth a quick search
  19. J

Beerburrum

Nevermind... Found what I was looking for.. Thanks
  20. J

Diggers needed

Might be able to give you a hand on the weekend... Where abouts on the Gold Coast? And can the track be shuttled?