Search results

1. J

QLD KS Lev 175mm Dropper and Lever

Item: KS Lev 175 dropper and lever to suit Shimano EV Spec mounting. 34.9 post Location: Brisbane QLD Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Went longer drop Price and price conditions: $250 Extra Info: prefer local sale but can post also…. Pictures: Yes
  2. J

Sold 2022 Fox 36 Performance Elite 29

FOX FLOAT 36 Performance Elite that came off my Canyon Spectral Mullet (2022) Item: Fox Float 36 Performance Elite Location: Brisbane QLD Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Upgraded to 38’s Price and price conditions: $600 plus postage. SOLD Extra Info: - GRIP2 damper - 160mm travel -...
  3. J

QLD SOLD Fox DHXRC2 9.5x3

Item: 2014 Fox DHXRC2 9.5x3 Location: Brisbane - will post at buyers expense Item Condition: Brand new, never ridden. Reason for selling: Bought this to put on the dh rig but decided to keep the Vivid. Surplus. Price and price conditions: $200 plus postage. Extra Info: 450 pound spring...
  4. J

Old Tambo

Went for a drive up to the Old Tambo track (not dump run) on the weekend and the place looks like it hasn't been ridden in ages. Super rutted out sections, overgrown and generally just looking ordinary. Might be heading up for some track maintainence/ride in the next week or two. Anyone else...
  5. J

SE QLD - Weekend Shuttles

I am thinking about heading out to Beerburrum this Sunday to smash out some runs. Couple of mates have to work this weekend so I have two possibly three seats available in the car. Anyone thats keen is welcome to give us a yell and come out with us. Send me a PM or post in this thread...
  6. J

Beerburrum - QFS back burning?

Was planning some runs at Beerburrum on the weekend but just heard on the radio they are back burning 1000 odd hectares. Does anyone know when this might be finished?
  7. J

Beerburrum

Nevermind... Found what I was looking for.. Thanks
  8. J

Chad Reed's moto crash

Link below is to a snippet of chad reed's crash. Pretty insane. Come off a jump and left his bike around 20ft up. Still managed to jump back on the bike and finish third. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC4f9TCg4zw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  9. J

Wanted: Body armour size large gold coast (0401 926 923).

Looking at picking some up asap.
  10. J

Wanted large full face downhill helmet (live on gold coast)

Hi guys, Looking for a good condition full face DH Helmet. 0401 926 923.
  11. J

Alex Supra N DH Wheelset.. $200!!! SOLD

Item: Complete Alex Supra N wheelset. Formula hubs Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Good. Front wheel has buckle.. Will true easier enough. Hubs are still super smooth. Reason for selling: New wheels. NEED CASH!! Price and price conditions: $200 :O.. Will post at BUYERS EXPENSE...
  12. J

2005 888rc **SOLD**

Item: 2005 Marzocchi 888RC Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Near Perfect Reason for selling: Looking to get something newer Price and price conditions: $400. Will post at BUYERS EXPENSE. Extra Info: Rebound and compression adjustments. They have a small nic at the bottom of the...
  13. J

Kennilworth Open Day?

Is there any pictures from the open day 2 weekends ago? I have been waiting thinking they will be up soon but so far no show :confused: There were certainly people taking pictures because I got a nice flash in the face, so if anyone could perhaps post any or know of anyone who has photos...
  14. J

2006 Super T's. Urgent Sale! SOLD

Item: 2006 Marzocchi Super T's Location: Brisbane Item Condition: The small spring around one of the seals has been damaged from shuttles, however has not effected anything as of yet. Been on several runs after it happened and all appears to be prefect. Other than that, shuttle marks. URGENT...
  15. J

MTX Rear wheel on Saint **SOLD**

Item: 26inch MTX Rear Wheel on saint 135x10 rear hub with centerlock Location: Brisbane Item Condition: good Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: $200 plus postage Extra Info: Straight. 135X10 rear saint hub with centrelock. Does not come with cassette. Pictures: yes
  16. J

2006 Yeti ASX SMALL *SOLD*

Item: 2006 Yeti ASX SMALL Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Good. Few stone chips here and there Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: $offers$ I'm flexible Extra Info: Comes with seatpost, DHX-5, 3 piece cranks, Aerial Industries guide and bashy and a...
  17. J

Sold

Item: 2003 Kona Cinder Cone MEDIUM! 18" Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Desperate for money Price and price conditions: $400 plus postage Extra Info: EXR air forks 80mm, XT RD, Deore FD, Deore 9 speed shifters, Mavic 117 wheels, shimano hubs, shimano cranks...
  18. J

2006 Sasquatch **SOLD**

Item: 2006 norco sasquatch Location: brisbane Item Condition: good Reason for selling: big bike Price and price conditions: 900. reasonable offers are acceptable. don't pm me fucking stupid offers - the penalty is death. sold Extra Info: 66vf2 (compression, rebound, preload)...
  19. J

2005 Norco A-Line SOLD

Item: 2005 Norco A-Line. M/L Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Very good Reason for selling: Don't ride it Price and price conditions: $2100. Will post at buyers expense Extra Info: Has SRAM X7 shifter and deraileur, AtomLab wheels on a tuff neck rear and speed front hub. 8-9 inches in...
  20. J

Norco A-Line 2006 **NEW PICS**

This is my new bike, it doesn't look as good as the 07, but I still love it :) It weighs 20.3kg. NEW PICS - it was raining in Brisbane today so we took a few pics of our bikes, including the transformation of the sasquatch with 200mm 888's :)