Search results

1. Mattyp

International Pedal clearance - all flats

Be hard to beat the dmr vault mags, especially when they were going for 70 bucks not that long ago...
  2. Mattyp

International Pedal clearance - all flats

Perhaps some Yoshi Chilao's? or maybe Renthal Revo's?
  3. Mattyp

Newly Released Bikes General

It is for some...
  4. Mattyp

The QUICK question thread.....

I've been running a Dissector or DHF in 2.4 on the rear, would say the DHF has a bit more grip and probably performs better in moist conditions, but the dissector is faster rolling. Both good matched with an Assegai up front.
  5. Mattyp

Forbidden Dreadnought Build Video

You're doing it wrong...
  6. Mattyp

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

*Weight Weenie Alert* Found some time to lace up my AliExpress Carbon rims... I wanted to build up a lightweight wheelset for my Optic to make it a bit lighter and more sprightly, the factory wheelset are Stans flow S2 which allegedly weigh almost 2200g. I was a bit surprised at what these...
  7. Mattyp

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Sounds like it failed to clear customs...what did you order? Be honest...
  8. Mattyp

Any Zwifters out there?

Are you in eco or boost? :p
  9. Mattyp

Flakey/Flawed Physics Friday

I'd give quad rings a go... The friction of the cup seals will likely increase once they get a bit of air pressure behind them too.
  10. Mattyp

Metal Working! Fitting, Machining, Welding, Sheet and General Metal Fab

There's also the bible... But who reads books these days .
  11. Mattyp

For all you know, said fuckwit is already on a good behavior bond, or up to his eyeballs with infringements, so yeah maybe the cops would have done something... All punching his window has done is made him hate bikes more, and probably also anyone who saw some dickhead cyclist punching someone's...
  12. Mattyp

Yeah you're the only one to have ever had people swerve and swear at you, it's why I generally avoid riding on roads... If you can't keep a straight head and need to resort to violence you are part of the problem. I'd have taken his number plate, sounds like you had time to take a photo of it...
  13. Mattyp

Good way to make people hate bikes even more.. Nice one.
  14. Mattyp

Electric Vehicles etc

Free BYD hat and t-shirt! Bet you can't wait.
  15. Mattyp

Newly Released Bikes General

I like them, and look forward to @kten putting his up for sale before the end of the year.
  16. Mattyp

2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

I spent a week in Nelson the week before the rally, some of those climbs are savage...600-700vm straight up a steep janky old logging track, i was cooked just doing one. Cant even comprehend what he went through both physically and mentally doing that.
  17. Mattyp

Also... DH Fantasy League is back... Still some time to get your team sorted before Fort Bill in May https://www.pinkbike.com/contest/fantasy/dh/?joinleagueid=20174 League: Rotorburn Password: Farkin
  18. Mattyp

It didn't break.... the front fell off... https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4nWS3yMdNv/?igsh=Y29lcmMwazNldDZ1
  19. Mattyp

You laugh you lose