Search results

1. W

Youies in the wet

Nice , should be right for a ride tomorrow Thanks
  2. W

Youies in the wet

Chose not to ride at the YYs today due to rain only to find out from a mate that GMBC held a 3 hour race , he sent me a pic and the tracks were like rivers . Do the tracks out there hold up OK ? Cheers Whale
  3. W

The discount code thread

CRC code NOV14 , spend over $149 get $ 20 off until Tues 11th
  4. W

I want a specialized carve sl 29

The guy on You Tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZH2929ER0s is on the silver one . I bought mine from him . Wish I could ride like him though , he's on 32-16 , I struggle on 32-18 but too spinny on stock 32-20
  5. W

I want a specialized carve sl 29

They're a top bike , I went from a Kona unit to one and have'nt found a single negative . The steering is quickish and EBB is easier to adjust than sliding drops . They only come to Aus in silver and when its clean looks like liquid mercury . The fork is a revelation after the steel Kona and...
  6. W

Media controlling you – Cyclist hit, incident caught on video

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/22715770/i-just-dont-care-says-crash-p-plater/ Haven't watched but can only imagine it's crap all round
  7. W

Media controlling you – Cyclist hit, incident caught on video

They're Today Tonighting her :wave: on the 7 news as per promo just shown in Melb
  8. W

Wombat 100 - 13 April 2014 - Official Event Info Page

Results up on Wombat site
  9. W

The beauty of SS is only brakes and BB are buggered . The beer tent was hidden away behind the presentation stand , giving away what I consider to be a thimble full of beer so we snuck back for a refill bringing our quota up to half a pot . Nice beer though .
  10. W

Did the 44km in the last wave start and couldn't work out why so many fast people were banking up behind us . Annoying for those racers but gave us plodders something to watch ( in awe ) as they flew off . As an aside who got an out of date GU ? Pretty ordinary .
  11. W

Post your 29er!

Hey fletchog were you belting round the Youies Sunday ( yesterday ) arvo . Bike seems to go alright , how did you find it ?
  12. W

heat creams for muscle pain

FFS go and roll in some dirt
  13. W

Post your 29er!

Mate , that Hettly is rather nice . Just googled , Torquay based Chinese made Ti for a bloody good price . Awaiting your ride report , hope it's a beauty
  14. W

Soft cocks??? Really?

what a futile topic
  15. W

You Yangs MTB Park

They were doing training thingies with rope and buckles . There was a four wheeled ambo picking up an unfortunate lass who stacked in Kurrajong tk 16 though
  16. W

giant XTC Advanced product recall

Know a few people on here with them , watch out for your knackers http://www.recalls.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/1048623
  17. W

Collarbone protection

Had a good stack missing a landing , dislocated shoulder and collarbone . Shoulders fine but collarbone keeps popping out , sometimes just from turning a page of newspaper .
  18. W

2013 Golden Triangle Epic 28th April

Yeah so bugger off you heldful speculators
  19. W

Post your 29er!

Yeah mate , Kona Honzo , good fun
  20. W

scott scale on sale

Just back from shiny bike shop and guess what , did'nt even look at fork just assumed it was 15mm . Will head back in . Not sure I'd notice , only ever ridden 9mm . Shop said Scott received their second manufacturing order much more quickly than anticipated leaving them well overstocked ...