Search results

1. yuley95

VIC SLX 12 speed shifter

Item: SLX 12 speed shifter with standard bar clamp Location: Melbourne, Will post Item Condition: used but good condition Reason for selling: went back to SRAM Price and price conditions: $25 plus postage Extra Info: I just didn’t get along with the Shimano derailleur but the shifter is good...
  2. yuley95

VIC BikeYoke Devine and Oneup V2 droppers

Item: Bike yoke Devine 185mm dropper 31.6mm Location: Melbourne, Will post Item Condition: used but excellent condition and running like new Reason for selling: loved it so much i bought a Revive Price and price conditions: $320 posted Extra Info: One of the best posts on the market. So smooth...
  3. yuley95

VIC Sold 12 speed xt derailleur OR sram gx derailleur and shifter

Item: as above. Looking for either a 12 speed xt derailleur or a sram gx level derailleur and shifter set Location: vic but will pay post Price range/Willing to Pay: $100-$150 depending on condition Extra Info: na
  4. yuley95

Sold Garbaruk 12 speed microspline cassette - near new

Item: Garbaruk cassette - 12 speed 10-52 microspline Location: Melbs but can post for $ Item Condition: basically new. Done a couple 100km at most Reason for selling: was on a spare wheel I’m not using Price and price conditions: $280 ONO Extra Info: This is basically new as it’s been sitting on...
  5. yuley95

VIC Fox DPX2 205x65

Item: Fox DPX2 performance 205x65 Location: Melbs but can post for $ Item Condition: used but good Reason for selling: coil baby! Price and price conditions: $200 $175 $150 and I can include various volume spacers so you can tune it for your bike. Extra Info: I am the second owner of this shock...
  6. yuley95

Trails in Canada

I’ve shifted to Canada for 6 months with the family and travelling around BC a bit for the first 5 weeks. I have the chance to hit up a few bike parks and trail networks before we settle in Nelson until January. Thought it might be interesting to write up a sort of review of different riding...
  7. yuley95

VIC GoPro or similar

Item: Action camera such as GoPro or similar Location: VIC Price range/Willing to Pay: Not much… $150 or thereabouts Depending on age and spec etc Extra Info: I’m about to head to Canada for 6 months and looking forward to doing some riding (at least for the first 3 or 4 months). I’ve got a very...
  8. yuley95

Product Review Pro E4 brakes

Item: Pro E4 brakes Purchased From: Ali Express Purchase Price (approx): $150 plus tax/delivery Usage: stopping Pros - Price and looks Cons - Bar clamp is a bit odd and brakes are more about modulation a than outright power Comments: These brakes are pretty much live up to any expectations...
  9. yuley95

Sold Zee callipers - sold

Item: shimano zee callipers (cables too but no levers) Condition: used. Price: sold Other info: bought these second hand off gumtree (via @Labcanary - thanks!) I have never used them but I have disconnected the levers to run Shigura on my bike and the levers work sweet so I have no reason to...
  10. yuley95

Shimano brake levers

Item: shimano brake levers for Shigura conversion. SLX, XT, Zee, Saint, XTR Location: Melbourne or post Item Condition: good working order Price and price conditions:$50-$100 for two leavers depending on level and condition Extra Info: Running Magura MT7 and just blew up a lever. I’ve got a...
  11. yuley95

VIC 77-Designz 1 piece stem SOLD

EDIT: I have removed the OneUp bar from sale as I am now using it. Item: 77-Designz 1-piece stem. 35mm clamp, 35mm long Location: Melbs (Northcote or Richmond) or can post at cost Item Condition: like new. Rode it for a couple of months but no visible marks Reason for selling: Decided to go...
  12. yuley95

VIC Cassettes, chains, rotors and more…

Item: Various, see below Location: Northcote, VIC but can post Item Condition: Varies Reason for selling: I need to accept that I’ll never use all the bits I have in the shed… Price and price conditions: Prices listed below. Postage at buyers expense. Extra Info: Happy to send more detailed...
  13. yuley95

VIC Nukeproof Mega 290 Pro Alloy XL - sold

Item: Nukeproof Mega 290 Pro Alloy XL Location: Northcote (Melbourne) or Dromana Item Condition: Like new. Strava says less than 300km Reason for selling: Was only ever a temproary bike while waiting for an insurance payout. OR… Kavenz Price and price conditions: $4,900. Also advertised on...
  14. yuley95

Kevin the Kavenz - a European adventure

This has been quite a journey… and it’s not quite over yet. I’ll keep this brief and give more of the story later but essentially, my much loved Transition Sentinel V1 was stolen a few months back. Insurance was difficult to deal with to say the least. All I wanted was my bike back and a close...
  15. yuley95

VIC WTB: air shock 205 x 65 Trunnion - Found

Item: Air shock 205 x 65 Trunnion mount Location: I’m in Melbourne but post is fine Item condition: looking for something in good working order Price and price conditions: $300 give or take. Happy to discuss Extra Info: just bought a frame with a coil shock because I’m coil-curious. I would like...
  16. yuley95

AM The temporary blood nut

Not sure where to start with this… It’s been a traumatic couple of months after my absolute favourite bike ever in the world and universe till the end of time was stolen by a massive shit head. My insurance claim became a little complicated and 8 weeks later i still don’t have my money but we...
  17. yuley95

STOLEN Vic: Transition Sentinel -grey XL

Some fucktard has stolen my pride and joy from my house. I’m typing this quickly after making a report to the police and will add detail and photos soon But if anyone is in or around Melbourne and sees an XL grey Transition Sentinel for sale please let me know. It’s pretty unique as it has a...
  18. yuley95

Problem solver 1.1 Shimano brake to SRAM shifter

Item: Problem solver 1.1 (Shimano brake to SRAM shifter) Location: Melbs (or post) Price: $30-$40?? Extra info: This is a weird version for the M640 (zee) brake. It’s iSpec A or B or something and there are no Ali Express knock offs that I can find. Anyone got a set of just the right hand one...
  19. yuley95

A commuter built by Rotorburn

Frame - Scott Scale (not sure what year) Front shock/fork - Old Rockshox Judy Handlebars - Something black Stem - Specialized Headset - balls in a cage (reminded me of a movie I watched once...) Grips - Cheap from the local shop Saddle - Fabric scoop Seatpost - Scott Front brake - Avid Trail 9...
  20. yuley95

VIC Found Fox 36 - 160mm 29er boost

Item: 160mm fox 36 fork. 29er Boost and reduced offset (what does fox do? Is it 43 or 44mm offset?) Location: Melbs but postage is ok Price: depends on age, spec and condition but up to $800 Reason: my nephew just picked up a second hand frame and needs some components. Condition: Good. Well...