Search results

1. D

Start gate electronics?

Sounds like you have some ideas, Pmed you. Thanks.
  2. D

Start gate electronics?

I am looking to build myself a practice start gate that I can operate myself. I want it to be 12v electric. It should drop randomly between 4 and 6 seconds after a button is pushed. If anyone has any ideas into the electronics side of this, can you please PM me. If someone has the brains to rig...
  3. D

sold

Item: 05 Boxxer World Cup. Location: Kempsey, NSW. Item Condition: Almost brand new. Reason for selling: No bike to put them on. Price and price conditions: $650, make an offer. Extra Info: These forks have only been riden on about 5 or 6 times, they are mint, with a couple of small marks...
  4. D

So i crashed yesterday...

yeps....nice work....great excuse to go get chrome or gold caps i have to say... 50 cent yo.
  5. D

havent had one for a while... post your cars

Its what happens when you come into a corner at speeds that leave pretty much no room for error and somone else comes back the other way doing the same thing you are. Dont even know what car they was driving.
  6. D

havent had one for a while... post your cars

92 Subaru GX Liberty My fully sick Liberty with gum tree body kit moulding, guard rolling and wheel cambering. Im getting under body neons for it soon, 19" chromies and NOS! It should run a 13 ET no problem with the chassis aero alignment system.
  7. D

The BB7...

They are steel man.
  8. D

The BB7...

Yeh been goin ok.....I made a few adjustments since I got it...it droped a chain once when it wasnt rite but since it hast droped one at all.
  9. D

The BB7...

Dude thats not Danes bike....lol....nore is this realy his account....he just hijacked it for a while.....this is Adam......Dane is pussy whipped so his bike is gathering cobwebs.....hehe....oops....did i just type that...he's guna cop shit now at the next race.
  10. D

The BB7...

This is my new BB7....it was along time coming but hell worth it. Rides like a dream and loves, i mean loves rocks. Anyway spec goes. Frame: 05 Balfa BB7, Silver Fork: 05 World Cup boxxers Shock: Manitou 5th Elemement Brakes: Avid Juicy 5 Rims: Mavic 729 disc Hubs: Gold Hadley 108...
  11. D

And this year's Darwin Award could easily have gone to....

That is absolutely nuts.....perfect length and speed....i wish i had judgment that good.
  12. D

Beefy DJ Bike

Just wondering..why do you want somthing more chunky? More chunky automaticaly means more wieght or just more aluminium.....any bike like DMR slidkick's are as strong as and still pretty light.....If your worried about chunkiness ur worried about pimpness and not wieght....What about Balfa (I...
  13. D

Thredbo Photos by Tom Baker

hey im adam, number 248 thanks
  14. D

Kempsey

Kempsey track is on private property and it hasnt been riden for a while so its kinda run down.....keep an eye on the DH forum as I'm building a new section in the track and would like to have a club day somewhere before Xmas. If you talk to Greg on the yakuza at all he will keep you informed.
  15. D

2005 boxxer world cups

Good luck getting any, I think you might have a bit of trouble buying them new if thats what your looking at doing. I hope they are good forks I just got some but havent ridden them yet. Should be interesting.
  16. D

Home made chain guide for DHing?

hey...im still on the forums and sounds good about all your chain guides gave me a few ideas......i kinda lost motivation and bought 1. The 1 i was building is 1/2 done though. but yeh even so..bit of a grave dig.
  17. D

horror movies

every 1 would have seen it now, but dawn of the dead is the most awsome movie ever. Not exactly "scarey horror" but fucken awsome all the same.
  18. D

2 Stop mottobikes from ridin

We had some moto riders on our DH track a while back and its private property. We seen them there and just sat up on 1 of the jumps and watched them and as soon as they seen us they were off. But some people are just dumb MTB or MX, i caught up with 1 of the moto riders by coincidence (sp) and...
  19. D

Flagstone track - DANGEROUS CHANGE - Careful!

Why logs to stop people riding the line? A road gap maybe? I havent seen the track....just wondering.
  20. D

i hit 81 km/h today

I got 75k's outa the access trail at gowings hill in kempsey (1st NSW state round) from the very top. Ive only tried it once, was a pretty pussy attmept on my stinky, though what seemed like a straight turned into a hell corner and i was swappin and drifting all over the place. Cant wait for my...