Search results

1. M

Dear Rocky Trail Entertainment...

Wouldn't it be better to contact them direct?
  2. M

Should a beginner purchase a dual suspension bike to start?

I think your signature answers his question :)
  3. M

2016 Kowalski Classic 18th Sept

Had an absolute blast Something came up which meant I couldn't attend the earlier date so I gave my entry away to a mate but then he couldn't make the new date and I was able to so the weather gods shone on me. This was my first Kowalski event and these guys do a great job, the track was...
  4. M

Kowalski Classic 25KM Plus accomodation - 18th September 2016

That's what I thought but apparently when I booked it was on sale, apparently there's no refund if its book when on sale.
  5. M

Kowalski Classic 25KM Plus accomodation - 18th September 2016

Hi All, I cant make it now to this event on the 18/9/16, Entry can be transferred to another rider, if done before this Monday 5th September the race plate will have your name on it. I spoke to the organizers and if its transferred after Monday it will have my name on it as the plates go off...
  6. M

Why I love my Weber BBQ

No a weber is reliable
  7. M

Trails in or around the Blue Mountains

Hi All, I'm new to the area and have previously ridden tracks around Royal National Part, Mt Annan, Wylde etc. I ride XC. Surely around here there has to be some good riding to be had, I regularly ride Yellomundee as part of the WSMTB club races and have ridden the Oaks and Andersons trail...
  8. M

western sydney regional park.

I heard there's an official opening race to be held there in July
  9. M

Shimano MTB GP Series 2013 - Fast 4h and Furious 7h racing that rocks!

I rode the track today. Martin and Juliane have picked an awesome trail. You're missing out if you're not here
  10. M

People's advice on a hardtail bike please?

Have you looked at a Merida big nine?
  11. M

Shimano MTB GP Series 2013 - Fast 4h and Furious 7h racing that rocks!

I selfishly hope it pours down cause I can't make it on the 13th :)
  12. M

pain in wrists??

I was once told having your seat pointed towards the ground forces more weight onto the handlebars. Maybe try repositioning your seat a little and see if that helps along with the advice from others.
  13. M

Advice on an xc/enduro bike!

That's what I reckon too. My first bike had 160mm of travel, I hated it not long after getting it.
  14. M

single track around helensburg

Have you tried trailflix.com.au? If nothing there appeals you may have to head up to the national park.
  15. M

Advice on an xc/enduro bike!

If you are happy to buy online TBSM.com.au had Merida 99's on sale for around $1500 For that price you get a fox fork, XT running gear etc. Great bike for that price. http://tbsm.com.au/bikes/mountain-bike/xc-trail-dual/merida-2012-ninety-nine-xt-d-10620 The link above is the bike, it...
  16. M

Recently went tubeless, now always flat.

I found this happening with certain tyres when I had non tubeless wheels. I couldn't get a maxxis ardent to seal but I got the maxxis crossmark to seal. Since fitting tubeless wheels I've had no dramas.
  17. M

James Williamson Enduro Challenge

Very well said!
  18. M

DISAPPOINTED TRANCE X0 2 weeks old RANT

Im going through a similar issue with another brand as well. It happens to all brands, to me it sounds like a retailer issue, not Giants, squillions of their bikes sell every year for a reason.
  19. M

DISAPPOINTED TRANCE X0 2 weeks old RANT

Maybe he could try a "sternly worded" (if not already done so) face to face conversation with the shop owner, call me old fashioned I know!
  20. M

James Williamson Enduro Challenge

Mate there's nothing wrong with that! Id be over the moon with that! Another great SHCC event (thanks to CORC too :)