Search results

1. R

WTB Yeti DJ

Item: Yeti DJ frame or complete Location: Australia Price range/Willing to Pay: 500-2000 Extra Info: prefer black or the white and Turq one
  2. R

WA SOLD GT EDGE Ti Road Bike SML **PRICE REDUCED**

Item: GT EDGE Ti 52CM Road Bike Location: Perth Item Condition: Excellent Condtion Reason for selling: Need funds for new Project Price and price conditions: $2700 ono $50 Postage Extra Info: GT Carbon Fork SRAM Red 10SPD Yellow TDF edition Fizik 00 Crynano Carbon Bars Fizik R1...
  3. R

Can I give myself a Shout Out?

Just wondering where and if so on this forum that I can give myself a bit of a shout out? I have started a small apparel side business and want to spread the word! I will of course display a discount code for all rotorburn members as a thanks! I had a quick look and didn't want to step on...
  4. R

WA Sold

[/B][/B]Item: Yeti SB66 Alloy Location: Perth WA Item Condition: Good Condition. Has some scratches and paint chips but not dents or cracks! Reason for selling: Unused - working for a bike company Price and price conditions: $2200 will assist with shipping. Extra Info: Recently...
  5. R

WA Sold

Sold sold sold
  6. R

My New AM Bike...Yeti SB 66!

Bike finally got delivered last week. Spent a good half a day building it. Complete custom from the ground up. Frame: Sml Yeti SB 66 Fork: TALAS 120-150mm Stem: Thompson Elite Seat Post: Thompson Elite Seat: Thrones The Dare Devil Bars: Easton XC Carbon Shifter: XO 10 Spd Shifter...
  7. R

SOLD: '10 Yeti DJ Short

Item: Yeti DJ 2010 Short Location: Perth Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Need funds for Road Bike Price and price conditions: $2100 Extra Info: Free Pick up or can arrange delivery at buyers cost. Bike will be packaged properly and sent out. Looking at around 120 to get it...
  8. R

SOLD XO Brakes Calipers and Levers

Item: XO Brakes Calipers and Levers Location: Perth Item Condition: Excellent. Few SMALL marks on the levers. Only used for about 7 Months. Fresh set of brake pads in the front, rears are still the goods. Reason for selling: Moving to hopes for my new bike Price and price conditions...
  9. R

[SOLD] XC Wheels: DT SWISS 340 Classic w/ XR400 Rims

Item: F & R DT SWISS 340 Classic Hubs w/ XR400 Rims Location: Perth Item Condition: Good 2 small Ding's in rear wheel Reason for selling: Moved to a 29er Price and price conditions: 520 + 15 Postage Free Pick Up Perth Extra Info: The second picture shows the one of the small Dings in the...
  10. R

[SOLD] XO 2x10 Cranks and BB to suit

Item: XO 2x10 Cranks and BB to suit Location: Perth Item Condition: Scratched but in Excellent condition Reason for selling: Going one up on my new bike instead of 2x10 Price and price conditions: 220 + 10 for Postage Free Pick up. Extra Info: Can do a deal with my other items Pictures...
  11. R

Kalamunda First Vid Attempt

Heya, Here is a quick movie I filmed and edited. My first one so don't be to brutal. I was using the Drift Stealth HD and Edited with Adobe CS4. It was the maiden ride for my Yeti Big Top SS 29er...which F*(KEN ROCKED! Cheers Dan http://vimeo.com/25712471
  12. R

BIG TOP - My first HT, SS and 29er!

Yeti Big Top Medium Fox F29 100mm Terralogic 15QR 3T Extendo LTD Bars 3T ARX LTD Stem Chris King Headset Tapered Black (Yeti OEM) Hope Race x2 Brakes Hope Race X2 Floating Rotor 6 bolt 160mm Blk 3T Doric Ltd Seat Post Thrones 'The Daredevil' SeatE-Thirteen Crank Set Black E-Thirteen...
  13. R

Trek Madone 5.9 Sl Livestrong Lance Road Bike

Howdy, Well in my travels I have come across one of these bad boys: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/2243480553.html Hanging up in the back of a bike shop in a far off land. Question is, would something like this be actually worth anything? I'm not interested in buying/making...
  14. R

Australian Saddle Makers

Hi there, I saw an Aussie Saddle maker in one of the last couple of issues of AMB and can't for the life of me remember the name of the company. They looked kinda retro. Any ideas?
  15. R

DJ Newb

Hey Guys, Hate to Hijack the thread but I have a few questions about Jump Bikes, I'm looking at building my own (2nd hand frame maybe some new parts) Yeti DJ Short, I'm going to be using it on the street and for a bit of free ride and jumps. Anyways I'm doing it to help with some of my...
  16. R

Howdy!

Hi there, Been cruising the net lately and came across this place! Ive been out riding for quite a bit (a few here and there) just recently sold my Santa Cruz Bullit and brought a Yeti 5 with a XO build and a few custom extras! Great to be back on the bike and VERY happy with my new bike...