Search results

1. A

Bleeding 3 week old Avid brakes?

If you understand what is actually happening while bleeding the brake and follow the little steps that make a difference, that better?
  2. A

Bleeding 3 week old Avid brakes?

If you have 1/4 of a brain and actually know how to bleed a brake rather than just following the procedure, you will not have a problem with avid brakes..
  3. A

2013 vs 2012 Boxxers

yea pretty sure they do but why would rockshox go to 40? like the 40's obviously... isn't it a bit over kill? someone other than indica enlighten me.
  4. A

2013 vs 2012 Boxxers

Doubt they'd move away from what they have now, to much effort in manufacturing new seals, tools etc for RS.
  5. A

2013 vs 2012 Boxxers

Haven't checked this in a while.. Thanks sidefx thought that was it also.. and indica nice to see you made it past grade 2 (:
  6. A

2013 vs 2012 Boxxers

Did a quick search and couldn't find anything but, What is the real difference between the 2012 and 2013 Boxxer Worldcups? is it just in the looks or is there anything internally different?
  7. A

Giant Anthem

Hey man Bicycle HQ in Carnegie Melbourne have heaps in stock for around the 2G mark, http://www.bicyclehq.com.au/bikes/mountain-bike/giant-anthem/giant-anthem-x-29er-1-2012/prod_1276.html Hope that helps (:
  8. A

Barjarg - Really that hectic?

Not that bad unless you do every Aline fast. Then shit gets crazy
  9. A

Crank Brothers/Shimano Clipless Pedals

I started with CB and bent them after a few rides.. i didn't even hit them haha the axle just bent significantly off a drop! The feel in them is alright but for me it was like i didn't know when i was clipped in and when i wasn't. i then moved to shimano DX's and i won't look back. only...
  10. A

Hey all! Is a 'large' Demo too big for me?

Not sure bout 2010 but i know the large 2011 onward demo's are apparently massive brendan fairclough ran a 'medium' and hes pretty darn tall
  11. A

2009 Ironhorse sunday team

Im sorry i just can't believe 17.5 for an ironhorse.. seeing as i owned one too. Other than that, sick bike!
  12. A

A Week at Darcy's (Downhill)

sick edit guys, makes me want to ride the track!
  13. A

The Intense M9

hahah this was taken before i even rode it so the old stem and bars featured, Snapped that Funn Stem and bent those Renthal Bars pretty easy, brutal crash but ahha
  14. A

The Intense M9

hahah Wheels come off the old bike wasn't sure if everything was gonna work! So happy with the result.
  15. A

The Intense M9

Coming Off an Ironhorse Sunday with similar spec this is just something else! rails corners just as good if not better, Small bumps once your up to speed are just like there not even there. and it still manages to feel bottomless!
  16. A

The Intense M9

Massive Thanks to Simon and the guys at Bicycle HQ Carnegie for the parts and support, Haison for the frame and Excalibur for the photo! Frame - Intense M9 Rear shock - Vivid Air Front shock/fork - Rockshox BoXXer World Cups Handlebars - Renthal Fatbars. (Now Sunline V1's) Stem - Funn AMX...
  17. A

Opium rage quit..

best thing ever!
  18. A

What did you break in 2011?

Multiple spokes Ended up destroying both the front and back MTX rims 2 pairs of cranks bro 50/50's Pair of Crank bro Mallets A chain E thirteen Chainguide Cracked a cassette Pair of gravity cranks 2 pairs Funn Fatboys Code 5's shit themselves Blew up some 2009 boxxer teams. And the...
  19. A

2012 World cup team rumours....(NOW 2013)

syndicate leaving sram?
  20. A

Wanted: Riders to photograph!

Im keen jayden, Come train to B'rat when i get the new cycle?