Search results

1. C

Small maybe short medium 29er single speed xc

Item: small xc style bike or frame. Location:melbourne Item Condition: surprise me Price and price conditions: depends what it is Extra Info: must have sliding or excentric bb
  2. C

VIC sold sold sold

Item: avanti pista team Location:melbourne Item Condition: used maybe once or twice so very good Reason for selling: selling on behalf of a mate who has had to move house and cant keep all his bikes Price and price conditions: $650 0b0 Extra Info: 56.5cm, oval forks, s works barmac bars and...
  3. C

sold please delete

Pictures: no longer for sale
  4. C

24inch bmx (old skool)

Item: 24 inch bmx (an old school one preferably chrome) Item Condition: Good, if its rusted to buggery dont bother, a little surface rust is ok) Price and price conditions: depends on what you have Extra Info:Pm me please as i dont get on here every day to check or text me 0433 260 268
  5. C

Sold

Item: campagnolo shamal pista wheelset (the old and most desirable ones) Location: melbourne Item Condition: used Reason for selling: dont use them any more and wouldnt mind the $ Price and price conditions:$650 o.n.o Extra Info: 0433 260 268 or pm if interested Pictures: pm me if you...
  6. C

VIC SOLD please remove

Item: 09 hayes stroker ryde Location: Melbourne (langwarrin) Item Condition: Brand spankers Reason for selling: Juicy's Price and price conditions: $120 Extra Info: Brand new in box, 6 inch rottor, Brake line is long enough for a rear brake. If you want give me a buz 0433 260 268 NO...
  7. C

dw100 accomodation

Ok ive got my entry to the dw100 but now im in need of somewhere to stay, if anyone has booked a place to stay and it has a spare bed please let me know asap, Im either flying up from melbourne friday afternoon or saturday depending on if i can get somewhere to stay. Either pm me or txt me and...
  8. C

dw100 entry wanted

after the weekend at the bmc100 im now looking for a dw100 entry, if anyone for any reason is pulling out let me know by text 0433 260 268 or pm me on here.
  9. C

sold

Item: On-one il pompino custom hot pink with blue perl Location: Langwarrin (just out of Frankston yes thats frankston thats always in the news) Item Condition: 1 or 2 marks on it but very good id class it as Reason for selling: I bought a new ilpompino (dont ask why) and i had this painted...
  10. C

sold

Item: fox float forks set as 80mm but originaly 100 Location: melbourne Item Condition: fair Reason for selling: 09 sid world cup Price and price conditions: $250 but open to reasonable offers so dont be shy Extra Info: Astro boy racer serviced these about 8 months ago and found something...
  11. C

09 sid's?

have just purchased a set of 09 sid worl cups and i need to convert them down to 80mm, Has anyone on here actualy done this yet and if so how hard was it? I could'nt imagin its hard but im just wondering if i can do it myself
  12. C

sold

Item: sram x7 shifters and deraileur Location: Langwarrin (just out of frankston) Item Condition: Great hardly used Reason for selling: Im a singlespeeder Price and price conditions: I dunno maybe $80 or shoot me a pm with offers Extra Info: NO i wont split Pictures: PM me with your e...
  13. C

Sold

Item: avid bb7's and leavers Location: Langwarrin (just out of frankston) Item Condition: leavers and used but still good callipers and discs have been used 5 or 6 times Reason for selling: To manny brakes not enough bikes at the moment Price and price conditions: $120 the lot o.b.o Extra...
  14. C

Sold!

Item: race face ride xc cranks and b/b(isis drive) Location: langwarrin (will post) Item Condition: almost new Reason for selling: Im a single speeder Price and price conditions:$80 Extra Info: almost new, If you want call me 0433 260 268 (do not text as i wont reply) Pictures...
  15. C

650b wheels

Ok the time has come and ive finaly got the ball rolling to replace my salsa singlespeed. Im looking at geting the new frame built so i have the option to run 650b wheels (i realise you can run them on a standard frame most of the time). Has anyone tried to fit these wheels into the new 09...
  16. C

Jobs in the bike industry?

After 12 years in the same job ive decided its time for a change and to find a job i will actualy enjoy doing. Im looking for some info from people in the know as to where you find jobs advertised for bicycle importers and distributors? My aim is to eventualy become a rep but id be surprised...
  17. C

sold

Item: stans tubeless kit Location: melbourne Item Condition: brand spanklers Reason for selling: the $$$ are needed to fund my new frame Price and price conditions: $80 o.b.o. Extra Info: have opened the box to have a look at it but thats it its brand new. If you wanto call me feel free to...
  18. C

sold

Item: truvative stylo single speed cranks 180mm Location: melbourne Item Condition: fair Reason for selling: white industries Price and price conditions: $40 Extra Info they have been well used but there is nothing wrong with them besides the paint missing and a few marks on the ends of...
  19. C

single speed chain tensioner and spacers

Item: single speed setup Location: melbourne but dont care where its coming from Price range/Willing to Pay: depend on what it is Extra Info Must be good quality tensioner
  20. C

Bushnell eccentric bottom braket (NEED HELP)

ok ive stuffed the part of my eccentric bottom braket where you insert the allen key. Now the fun begins! has anyone got any ideas on who imports Bushnell eccentric bottom braketsif anyone? (yes ive googled no fun there) Would dirtworks stock parts? as they use them on the salsa jaun solo and a...