Search results

1. F

delete plz xoxox

How do you like yoir jumps now?
  2. F

delete plz xoxox

I don't need to make friends online, I have real life friends. And as I said previously, I don't want to be friends with you guys. You sound like uptight bitches. And the soonest I can get there would be Sunday afternoon as I am on holidays all week.
  3. F

delete plz xoxox

im seeing a lot of tough talking but no datr and time to meet.
  4. F

delete plz xoxox

So you're a big man that rides shit bikes and talks tough over the net. I'll keep an eye out for you down there. Or if you're so keen on meeting soon name a date and time. I'd happily come down.
  5. F

delete plz xoxox

You all sound like a bunch of uptight jerk offs who wouldn't know a good set of trails if it bit you on the ass so I doubt I'd like to hang out with you guys let alone work together to make the place a decent rideable spot. I'll do it myself if i have to. You know what they say, if you...
  6. F

delete plz xoxox

That's not very nice. If you haven't done any work or don't know who has done the work why do you take such offense? And more to the point, if you don't know who is doing the work and you're not doing the work yourself then you should stay out of it. So are you admitting to putting the...
  7. F

delete plz xoxox

What a mess What the hell is with you guys digging down there at the moment. You've dragged dirty pallets, piping and buckets down there and made the area look like a tip and this afternoon i've gone down there to find the place all destroyed. No wonder the horse riders/walkers/rangers pull...
  8. F

warburton tracks

The worlds worst kept secret. Doesn't take much to find the track, and doesn't help that everyones like i'll tell you , but don't tell anyone else.
  9. F

delete plz xoxox

I'm going to head up today or tomorrow to do some digging. Whos in? I'm sick of people claiming this place as theirs and not letting people dig there, then they do nothing themselves.
  10. F

delete plz xoxox

Funny how selective these people from the pony club are in pulling down certain jumps then.
  11. F

delete plz xoxox

Anyone know who keeps wrecking the lips? They keep getting built up then they get knocked down.
  12. F

delete plz xoxox

Place is looking good atm.
  13. F

Anybody Know dirt jumps around in good Condish,

seems pretty straight forward to me. he wants to know where some good jumps are that havnt been destroyed by the rain. And sorry mate, i cant help. All jumps seem to be pretty weathered and dusty after summer.
  14. F

pegs - what side do you ride with them on?

It depends what you want to do with them. If you are just going pegs on one side I'd think about which foot you ride with forward and also what side you chain ring is on. Basically, what ever feels natural. I ride left foot forward and it feels more natural to grind with pegs on the left. A...
  15. F

delete plz xoxox

Anywhere before the bottom of the big hill. i used to enter through the gate that is now blocked off. Either way, just go to the main jump area and look around. You will find whats been re built.
  16. F

delete plz xoxox

I normally ride in from the bottom, but if you stand at the bin and look up and to your left towards the tracks that lead into the jump area, each one of those short run in tracks has been touched up.
  17. F

delete plz xoxox

Its only a couple of berms as you come down into the main area where everyone sits. there is the track gap at the top. Its the set of berms that leads you into the step up.
  18. F

delete plz xoxox

Perish the thought woody. I was actually very impressed with some of the shaping that has taken place. That line with the berms looks like it will be fast and smooth.
  19. F

Do i need new discs?

Why? People should search before starting a thread. Theres a heap of good advice on here about cleaning brake components. No point me repeating it.
  20. F

delete plz xoxox

Went for an afternoon ride and looks like someone is finally doing some digging!