Search results

1. LTR

VIC XL Felt Virtue 1 2010 - Brand New Frame / Shock - SOLD

Item: XL Felt Virtue 1 2010 21.5" (Brand New Frame / Shock) Location: Essendon, Melbourne, Victoria Item Condition: Frame/shock is brand new, as I used just for the parts on another bike for a short period. Parts are running as near new. Reason for selling: Sponsored by another brand...
  2. LTR

FOUND Surly Long Haul Trucker... thanks for the assistance rotorburn!

Disassembled 62cm (XXL) Surly Long Haul Trucker Touring Bike in Bike Bag – 14/02/2010 Essendon, Melbourne Ground Effect Tardis Navy Blue Nylon Bike Bag with 90% Disassembled Bike in it Wheels are off bike, and very difficult to fit (rohloff hub assembly required) Fork is out of frame...
  3. LTR

ROAD The Farmgate. Heavy but Functional.

Built myself a little puppy for a trip around Burma in a few days, but also adventures and tales elsewhere! Surly LHT (Painted Onyx Pearl) Hope/DT/Velocity Wheelset Marathon Plus Tyres Thomson (deciding on stem length and rise still!) 10spd Shimano Downtube Shifters SLX Rear Derailleur...
  4. LTR

Attn: Melbournians: Questionnaire on Cycling for a Uni Research Project!

Gday Everyone! Im trying to get as many people as possible to fill out my questionnaire for a research project which im undertaking at the moment. Thank-you in advance, remember there are TWO sections on this questionnaire, so people who dont use bikes for commuting can still contribute...
  5. LTR

Sold

Item: Easton EA70 Riser Bars 25.4mm (Standard Size) 685mm Wide... heaps of leverage Low Rise... nice and low. 249g... nice and light Read here about them. Location: Essendon, Melbourne Item Condition: A few scuffs on them. These are from transportation of bikes, I havent crashed on...
  6. LTR

Sold

Item: Thomson Elite Seatposts Both 27.2mm x 410mm Long in Black 290g Each These are the best seatpost kickin' about. Light enough for the roadie, strong enough for the DHer. Read about them if you dont believe me. ;) RRP on these is over $200. Location: Essendon, Melbourne Item...
  7. LTR

*Revised 25/6* The Balance of Work, Spending and Happiness Concept

Edit 25/6/08: I have revised this which may answer quite a few questions you may be asking yourself. I wrote it after midnight, so probably wasnt in the best state of mind for explaining! Bit of a background here: Im a 19yo student studying urban planning at uni. I love what I learn and I have...
  8. LTR

New Wheelset - Shimano Dura Ace Carbon Clincher 24s

So i got a new wheelset on Friday, as soon as Shimano got their first shipment in. They are the C24 clincher wheelset which I will be using for everything, from racing, climbing, training, casual rides. Popping them on the scales, they come in at 1.381kg. That will do. Hub finish is to die...
  9. LTR

Sold

You are looking at a 2007 Felt Tk2 60cm Track Bike in Immaculate Condition The condition is practically brand new. At new it was $2000 + extras. Size is 60cm. If you were running a flat bar on it for street use, any rider over 6ft (183cm) will have the ability to fit. If you are racing...
  10. LTR

Brunswick Street Cycles Current Specials!

Always having super specials... its how we roll. We are off our chops! Bargains... Road, MTB, Tandem, you name it! Flat Bar Road Bikes: 2007 Kona Dew – was $599, now $520 2007 Kona Dr Dew – was $1499, now $1250 2007 Kona PHD – was $1899, now $1650 2007 Cannondale Badboy Disc – was $1999, now...
  11. LTR

Salsa 29er Content - Now with Shimano Alfine and Reba Race

[UPDATE] Im now running an 8spd Shimano Alfine Hub in the back, and a Rockshox Reba Race Fork on the front! Im very happy with the way the Alfine runs... I stinged out on getting a Rohloff simply because of the cost, and the fact that im off to Nepal in four weeks to climb some mountains. Im...
  12. LTR

My Down-the-Hill Cycle

Norco Team DH Spec is what I like, gone for tubeless wheels (ex823 on Hadley), titanium spring and some Funn 710mm Bars so i can ride like Sam Hill. Painted it "Rivergum Beige" this time.
  13. LTR

Marzocchi Roco Worldcup RC 350 x 3.0" Shock, SOLD

Item: Brand New Marzocchi Roco World Cup RC Shock (350 x 3.0"), 245mm eye to eye measurement, will suit most DH Bikes... Location: Melbourne CBD, postage will cost $8 anywhere in Aus Item Condition: Brand New Reason for selling: Manitou! Price and price conditions: $300!!!!!ono...
  14. LTR

Raw Steamroller

Absolutely love this. Best frame I've ever ridden. I got it professionally acid dipped, i then sanded the frame back to get the raw/tortoise shell effect, then got it clearcoated and baked. Came up amazing, I'm stoked! Its great to be back on my fixie after my accident, i cant describe how much...
  15. LTR

Sold

Item: Complete Parts Kit for a Fixie Location: Essendon, Melbourne Item Condition: Brand New Reason for selling: Dont need these parts! Price and price conditions: $500 for the LOT. Will only split for $400 for the wheelset/tyres/cog/lockring (over $550rrp), or $180 for the cranks/bb...
  16. LTR

Sold

Item: 2006 Norco 416 Cro-mo Frame (Size S/M - The only size brought to Aus) BBB Dual Clamp Seatpost ($50rrp) Pivotal Seatpost and Seat ($140rrp) FSA Sealed Bearing Internal Headset ($100rrp) Seat Clamp Whats that... $300 in extras? Bargain! ;) Location: Essendon, Melbourne, Victoria...
  17. LTR

Chrome NSBNSSB. Yeeeahh. Good Pictures now...

Built this today. Worst thing is I cant ride it for a few months while my fractured ankles and wrists heal. Grr. :mad: Spec Frame: NS Suburban... custom in bling chrome Fork: Marzocchi DJ3 Headset: Chris King Stem: Thomson Bars: Answer Protaper Brakes: Avid Juicy 5 Grips: ODI Lock-On Bottom...
  18. LTR

Fast Bikes + Injury Pics

Couple of my fast bikes, they are absolutely off their chops at the moment. I LOVE riding all of them. I dont think there is anything left to upgrade on them now, the next step will be a Baum frame for the Surly, a Look Carbon Tracky and a Baum 953 or Litespeed frame for the roadie! But that is...
  19. LTR

Friends @ Kingers

Kinglake. What a chronicle majestic place to ride bikes and 4x4 in 4x2 cars. Saturday was one of the best rides ive had, we arrived at Kingers mid-morning and headed out for a ride in the clearest forrest ever. The dirt was not blown out and loose on the first run, the track was nice and...
  20. LTR

My Oldschool Intense Uzzi DH

So i acquired a new rig, its actually for sale, my friend wants to sell it. Im convinced it cannot be sold because it is in such mint condition, and should be left on the wall. There are some pretty nice bits on it, namely the Marzocchi Mr.T's in perfect condition, RF Turbine cranks, XTR...