Search results

1. M

Yarra Trails regulars

Forgive my ignorance, but where is Cyclehouse ? And what time Thursdays do the rides leave. I'm a shift worker so it makes it hard to have a routine.
  2. M

Yarra Trails regulars

Is there any one out there doing a regular ride ? I mean as in time, I did a ride with the boys from the shop at Greensy a few weeks ago and had a good time, but as I am a shift worker and as you can probably see from the time I am posting this work odd hours, I would love it if I could partake...
  3. M

Yarra Trails regulars

Sorry to all, I haven't posted on here for a long time, but I was reading mars mtb comment on page 129 and I'm with him, yeah I do a lot of maintainence with the ol secatures but as for people removing trees and rocks etc to make the tracks easier to ride, I suggest you piss off and get a road...
  4. M

what is the longest single track decent in victoria?

Stanley DH track
  5. M

Smiths Gully, Vic

I would also love to help maintain the tracks, I havent ridin out there yet bcoz I didnt know how to get there, I live in the Templestowe area and am new to this neck of the woods so all I have ridin is the Yarra Tracks and I think they are a little flat for my liking, fun but a bit flat.
  6. M

Yarra Trails regulars

Gday I don't have a regular time I go riding as I am a shift worker and my shifts change from day to day, although I can find out in advance what they are going to be, so when I find out what my roster is we should organize a ride.
  7. M

Yarra Trails regulars

New to the area G'Day Just met one of your fellow forum users today, a man by the name of Greg out on the Yarra trails, I had never heard of this site and have never used forums before, so hopefully I am not stuffing this thread up. I am new to this area so I don't know many tracks or people...
  8. M

The last movie you've last watched last

The Little Fockers
  9. M

New to the Templestowe area

Gday I'm new to this site and new to forums ! I'm also new this side of town, I have found a few cool tracks so far but am always looking for more. I met a fella today by the name of Greg and he told me about this site, so I hope I'm welcome here and I always look forward to talking and...