Search results

1. primal108

Long Gully Ride Day?

i didn't see the thread on here, but i did see it written on the whiteboard where ya have lunch at long gully. and you are quite right it said "NEXT PLUSH SHUTTLE - APRIL 10th)
  2. primal108

So I'm out for the rest of the Vic DH Series (new pic)

:( F*CK BRO no good. i was having a SH!TE day yesterday on the DH at long gully. enoyed the ride but seemed to have my balance, my brain, and my bike all out of whack! went over the bars twice and had bad impacts with the tasty long gully dirt... hope my head comes back into line come Mt...
  3. primal108

Plush DH shuttles at Long Gully

YIIEEEWWWWWWW !!! looks great guys. cant wait til sunday
  4. primal108

iRide's Apollo Bay Weekend DH Shuttles 13th & 14th of March

i was on fern gully. peachy was standing in between the two tracks up near the top section snapping both sides as riders passed. cheers peachy hope to see you at maldon this weekend
  5. primal108

iRide MTB Park Apollo Bay

Awesome yiiieeewwww!!! thnaks heaps to mike and his sister for their tireless efforts to get us up the hill all day sun and mon... mikes sis endured the overwhelming stench of DH armour all day with minimal complaints... now you can guess why she was driving so fast up the hill !! tracks are...
  6. primal108

Maldon Ride Day 20th March

we've got 2 for sure, maybe a third
  7. primal108

SAINT CRANKS too big for BB

thanks mark, yeah looks like i've gotta get new ones :( so if anyones looking for brand new saint cranks, keep an eye on rotorburn for sale section in next couple of days
  8. primal108

SAINT CRANKS too big for BB

hey guys, just a quick one... got some new saint cranks nice and cheap on here actually, but as it turns out they are too big for the bottom bracket that i've got. something about 57.5mm and thats too big for mine. i don;t really wanna get caught with a pair of brand new cranks that...
  9. primal108

Labour Day long weekend at iRide Apollo Bay

6 more sleeps looking forward to the weekend, come guys lets try to get a decent crew together. makes it fun, and worth mikes while. practice your switch backs and cornering skills for the next VDHS is Mt beauty. bit shuttled assisted skills training never hurt anyone...
  10. primal108

Vets DH team - "NTO" Victoria

Calling all vets this weekend at apollo bay, shuttles sunday and monday (labour day holiday) we've got three heading down now but we'd surely like to see more. If you've got the weekend free come to apollo. ride fun tracks for all levels, support mike, grow the DH following. thats a powerful...
  11. primal108

VIC soldddddddd

yo PM'd you bro
  12. primal108

Giant STP 1 - $500 (Gears or Singlespeed) SOLD

my home is ready for an stp PM'd you bro
  13. primal108

How's that for awesome guys!!! get you SH!TE in a small pile, and get yourselves to this ride weekend. we've got 3 ready to roll now.
  14. primal108

yeah bro, i saw the pic on another thread. looks awesome. i'm checking out a giant stp on tues. hopefully it'll suit my needs and i can start building a new project.
  15. primal108

i"m not too sure where i got the idea that there were shepp shuttles this weekend but i am wrong... no shepp runs this weekend. thinking of heading over to greensborough with a couple of guys and do some short fun runs there. hopefully blue lake held up okay with all that rain recently. might be...
  16. primal108

hey guys, i'm keen to get a crew together to get a solid weekend of riding down in apollo bay. the sunday session is already going ahead, but hoped to get enough interest to get either the sat or the mon as well. so if you wanna get away for the long weekend and wanna ride with a crew of...
  17. primal108

First 4X bike, any help appreciated

thanks guys, muchly appreciated. yeah i'm keen to get into it to improve my pedalling skills, cornering etc. and to break up the DH a little... i'm still 100% DH'er but 4X and dual slalom might help me a bit i think. keen to ride with you AshR i reakon we might be on the same page a bit hey...
  18. primal108

Maldon Ride Day 20 Feb

One more sleeeeeeeeeeeep!!!! F*ck Yeah.... i've been hanging to ride maldon again... hope its all running smoothly up there. heard there was a landing built for the creek jump now... that will make my ankles feel better :)
  19. primal108

First 4X bike, any help appreciated

hey guys, i'm a DH rider and don't really know anything about 4x builds/set ups, but i've been watching it more and more lately and i think i might have a look into getting a bike and giving it a crack... couple of questions then... What might be a good first bike to start with??? i...
  20. primal108

Sponser video questions...For the video makers or not? :S

also give him questions where he may be able to make direct reference to his sponsors. perhaps even talking about how MAXXIS tyres really came through for him on a muddy section or something like that... he doesn;t need to Bull5shit away making up stories but giving the sponsors a good plug is...