Search results

1. T

look for downhill tire 24"x 3.0 not bigger in Au shops

hi i really needing a downhill tire 24" x3.0 looks i like i miss the boat in tire sizeing 10 years late or more i never use 24" wheel before but i really need it for this one bike, it too hight off the gound do any you know old stock in Au what shops i sould try ring up ? it dam...
  2. T

Brooklyn Machine Race link Take a part Swing amy Were parts to buy in Au

hi i just got a Brooklyn Machine Race link i need new parts or 2 hand parts or looking for the new the spacers for the rear swing amy and new chains wheels for jackshift , first thing did was Try take a part frame for repaint . i got stuck with trying to get the pipe the holds...
  3. T

how times can your post pic's of your bikes in " Post Your Ride "

hi i thinking listing my bikes in the "Post Your Ride" i don't to get other's mad at me before i start posting them , i my bikes like what a small bike shop would own, sould i list them 1 by 1 ? or Just Very big list it may to much to take in, at one time to other"s i hope you...
  4. T

need alot Ti fork springs and fork damper and fork cartridge

hi all i am needed a few parts . some fork ti springs of any band and model forks years 2000 to 2012 long ti fork springs med to very hard rateing just have working, price $30 and up for 1 spring i need some older boxxer 8' fork damper and fork air cartridge it to use in a 2001...
  5. T

Need help with upgradeing Super monster T too ti springs extra heavy springs &Part

hi and i am sill new here and i not don"t post alot so bear with me, just i have got a piar of marzocchi super monters t year 2003 and i had found the stock springs are too weak for me and my bike , so i was hopeing to upgrade them to some like extra heavy pound springs and...