Search results

1. J

Powder coating Dh frame

i have been thinking of powder coating my bike for a while now and was hoping if anyone can give my suggestions on what to do with all the linkage bolts and threads as well as a powder coating company that have done bikes before in or around the sydney area Cheers guys
  2. J

Tracks around Port Macquarie and Waurchope

hey guys im heading up to Port macquarie and wauchope over these easter holidays i was hoping if someone could tell me where some trials are to ride, i ride downhill and freeride but wouldnt mind a all mountain or technical xc trial cheers jarrod
  3. J

Oxy and Warrimoo

Cheers to the trail builders marty for warrimoo and the several billion people who build oxy including myself at times. Photographer is Jethro James contact him on facebook if you want to organise a shoot for a cheap price
  4. J

suggestions on new rims?

im currently running mavic 721s and having completely destroyed my rear one with flat spots and sidewall bending, if anyone has suggestions on what rims i should buy i would appreciate it. cheers
  5. J

Nead a cheap downhill bike

My friend needs to buy cheap dh bike something under or just over $1000. please post links to any bike for sale new or second hand. he is small, so a light bike would help. also we need the bike to be close to Sydney. any thing will be greatly appreciated Cheers