2. K

QLD Sold.....

Buuuuuuuummp
  3. K

QLD Sold.....

bumpity....................
  4. K

QLD Sold.....

bump...........make an offer..............want it gone cause i want a dh bike :D
  5. K

QLD Sold.....

Sorry mate. Woulda been keen if it was bigger as I'm over 6" tall. Thanks anyway Bump it up
  6. K

QLD Sold.....

still for sale...................
  7. K

QLD Sold.....

Ehhhh bumpitup ay
  8. K

QLD Sold.....

Bump........
  9. K

QLD Sold.....

to the top :D
  10. K

QLD Sold.....

bump.............
  11. K

QLD Sold.....

bump...............
  12. K

QLD Sold.....

bump..............
  13. K

QLD Sold.....

BUmp...........
  14. K

QLD Sold.....

ahhh yes....its a large :)
  15. K

QLD Sold.....

bump...... any offers?????????????? or even interest?????????????
  16. K

Sold!

hey mate would u consider a swap at all and a bitta cash your way? http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?236962-Avanti-Torrent-1-b-QLD-b
  17. K

QLD sold please remove

hey mate would u be interested in a swap with a 2011 Avanti Torrent 1 Large and a bit of cash my way????? http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?236962-Avanti-Torrent-1-b-QLD-b
  18. K

QLD Sold.....

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. K

Lets get a regular crew for some local dh in se queensland.

Hey mate. Yeah I'm keen. Haven't ridden in ages and only just got my licence back. Was thinking of trying to organize a day at mt Joyce. Not quite sure yet if the dh runs are accessible but keen as to get out there. Am gonna check out there site to see what's goin on. And if anyone else is...
  20. K

Motos riding Beerburrum DH

Was out there on Sunday gone. As I was getting ready at the drop off point at the bitumen, about 13 motos come past. Did my first run. Quarter of the way down after a jump, massive rock placed on the track. Moved it. Finished my run. Got to the btm, mum (my noble shuttle) tells me about half of...