Search results

1. 1

mount stromlo camping for riders

Hey guys, I am looking to go away with a friend for some riding at mount stromlo within the next month. Could anyone advise of camping grounds or areas to stay close to the tracks? or if anyone could reccomend any tracks to have a go at while we are there? Any information would be...
  2. 1

NSW Specialized PITCH Pro 2009 Silver MEDIUM -- SOLD . Please delete!!

SOLD PLEASE REMOVE Item: Specialized PITCH Pro medium frame Location: Southern Sydney, Sutherland Shire NSW Item Condition: Great, a fair few upgrades to the perfect AM Bike Reason for selling: Making way for XC bikes Price and price conditions: $1350 ono --> PM me to make an offer or...
  3. 1

NSW Giant DH Comp 2006 - Medium - Green - Now $900 OnO - SOLD please remove

Item: Giant DH Comp 2006 Green *MEDIUM* Location: Sutherland Shire, Southern Sydney Item Condition: Great condition, few minor cosmetic nicks which is expected from the typical use it is associated with. Reason for selling: Finding time to get out too dificult Price and price conditions...
  4. 1

NSW Specialized PITCH Comp 2009 LARGE - !!SOLD!!

Item: Specialized Pitch Comp 2009 Large frame size (Fits like a medium) Matte Black with white writing. Location: Sutherland Shire, Southern Sydney Item Condition: Excellent mechanically, bike well looked after and serviced. A few cosmetic scratches (minor) and thats all really...
  5. 1

Cameras....Action shots......What works for you??

I am interested and curious while looking at all the snaps taken of the action shots or be it stills, they are all great photos. my question is, what is working for you to acheive these shots, different camera brands/models that work or have good functions to allow flawless photography. any...
  6. 1

Giant DH Comp - comments and recommendations?!?

Hey, I am new to downhilling but i have ridden a bit of trail/xc riding in previous years. i recently bought a giant dh comp 06 model and have heard mixed reviews from the international internet sites, could anyone please provide me with comments or reviews of people who have previuously owned...