Search results

1. SpecialFx

simply Iron Horse Sunday

hi there... its been a long time,, :wave: just cant had enough of this bike, this bike is amazing,,!! :thumb: and this bike is used in my friend video while riding in one of Indonesian downhill track called Sebex located in Bogor, West Java, Indonesia, the exact same location where they held...
  2. SpecialFx

McGuivers Wish

what chain guide is it?
  3. SpecialFx

Custom Polygon Sxx - Not too bad!

wohoo, polygon.... how much it weight mate?
  4. SpecialFx

simply Iron Horse Sunday

update : it weights 17.1 kg, hmm...
  5. SpecialFx

Would a SuperEnduro style event be successful in OZ?

ill definitely join the race if its held in Australia.. looks fun...:very_drunk::very_drunk:
  6. SpecialFx

simply Iron Horse Sunday

there's still a lot of pretty Sunday's out there, and this is one of them, http://www.sicklines.com/projects/project-iron-horse-sunday-rebuild/ cheers mate my mate paint it for me, yeah did it with ordinary compressor, just simply trial and errors, with a lot of passion and patience,hha...
  7. SpecialFx

2012 Demo TLD updated picture

Hallo om Andre.... the bike looks wicked!!! post some of the action photo please... :very_drunk: and what happened with the chain ring bolt? :p
  8. SpecialFx

simply Iron Horse Sunday

its just an ordinary paint remover i got from local shop, if your paint is thick then you need to do the process twice or even three times for really hard and stubborn paint, and use a scrapper to help the process, good luck.. thanks mate, got one already.. :very_drunk: go sunday!!
  9. SpecialFx

simply Iron Horse Sunday

yes, vivid would fit here, but doesnt know if ccdb air will do the same.. well see.. will try to fit it in as soon as got the time, the bike is currently being used for racing in Indonesia first national downhill series this year,:very_drunk:
  10. SpecialFx

simply Iron Horse Sunday

thanks mate....:very_drunk: had a plan in changing the shock into ccdb air, but doesnt know would it fit or not.. still a plan though.. :p
  11. SpecialFx

simply Iron Horse Sunday

thanks man.. :very_drunk:
  12. SpecialFx

Killswitch>>sold, KONIG time!

will get some.. soon... :02.47-tranquillity:
  13. SpecialFx

simply Iron Horse Sunday

its a Duppont paint, got it custom colour from local paint shop, its a mix of fluorescent green+a little bit of yellow to get the shinny effect, and for the clear coat i use Duppont High Solid, hope this helps.
  14. SpecialFx

yes i did read it at pinkbike, its a good marketing strategy for the Hyper bikes.. but not for some folks.. thanks mate...
  15. SpecialFx

DH Sunday finally done 100% complete

its gonna be awesome mate...:very_drunk:
  16. SpecialFx

simply Iron Horse Sunday

haha... thanks mate....
  17. SpecialFx

simply Iron Horse Sunday

thats what im aiming simple and neat.. thanks mate.. :) got it from local shop, just give them the picture of the decals and they made it, looks quite good.. :fat: looking forward to see your build came up with,
  18. SpecialFx

simply Iron Horse Sunday

thanks mate, appreciate it.. :)
  19. SpecialFx

simply Iron Horse Sunday

thanks mate.. :very_drunk: way better than the stock dhx 3.. theres a lot of much more sexier rig out there mate.. :D well, this is hard to answer, hhaaa... lets just say riding is addictive.. :very_drunk:
  20. SpecialFx

dont be... its just a bike.. :)