Search results

1. Bryce88

The gaming thread

One S or One X? I have the One S.... I was going to pick a copy of Cyberpunk up next week but really not sure if it's worth it if the graphics are really that bad.
  2. Bryce88

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

It wasn't ideal
  3. Bryce88

Thought i'd go for a quiet midday ride before school holidays started. Failed. Tyres flat, pumped up and sealant has obviously expired and bubbles appearing all over my tyres. Sealant ordered. Went to throw bike in new car, bike doesn't fit in new car. Went to put on bike rack, rack doesn't fit...
  4. Bryce88

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

Can anyone recommend a secure good/cheap bike carrier - preferably towball/bar mount? I can also do roof mount if necessary but its a tall 4wd. Only needs to carry 1-2 bikes. Mostly used for short 10 minute trips to the tracks and home again. I had a Rhode Gear bike carrier that hooked onto the...
  5. Bryce88

Best SUV?

I'm still tossing up between cars! Unfortunately life got in the way so I haven't managed to go car shopping yet. The price of the Holden Trailbrazers has dropped significantly (for obvious reasons). But would it be safe to consider buying one as a long term car? I'm talking at least 7 or 8...
  6. Bryce88

The stupid questions thread.

I mean it is insured for more than its worth...
  7. Bryce88

The stupid questions thread.

I need a grown up for a minute. I'm an adult who forgets to renew his car rego every year. I just realised my rego expires on sunday. I managed to book into a mechanics tomorrow for a rego check. My question is, what paperwork does the mechanic need? Because I can't find any! I found an email...
  8. Bryce88

The gaming thread

It is a good game. It gets a bad rap with people whinging about bugs, content and graphics but it is one of my favourites. I just finished the main story for the 2nd time and now exploring the DLCs. Currently I am in Nuka World.
  9. Bryce88

The gaming thread

Cool, thank you. Although its been a while since I played it so I actually may just start again anyway now that I think about it.
  10. Bryce88

The gaming thread

Hey, so I'm halfway through a game called Prey and downloaded it on Xbox game pass. Apparently its getting deleted from game pass soon so I bought a copy on ebay and it should be here in a day or so. My question is, will I need to start the game again when I start playing on disc or will it pick...
  11. Bryce88

Best SUV?

@blacksp20 thanks for that info! Hmm if rear Pajero bench seat is that low its no good for my needs. Maybe back to Pajero Sport or MUX in that case. If only the Everest was 10k cheaper! I see what you mean with the seats. What grinds my gears though is the MUX seats just drop into the floor...
  12. Bryce88

Best SUV?

To be honest the MUX still has more tech than my current car anyway, so still an improvement for me. I drove my brothers Kia Serento the other day and another mates Mazda CX5. Both cars were loaded with tech and safety features.... there was so much constant beeping and flashing of lights while...
  13. Bryce88

Best SUV?

Hey there... does anyone own a Isuzu Mux, Pajero or Pajero Sport? Looking to purchase in about a month or so and starting to do my homework now. Basically need a 7 seat 4wd. It will hopefully be a 10 year car and will be hopefully used to to a lot of travelling and moddest off-roading.. The...
  14. Bryce88

The QUICK question thread.....

Does anyone here own a Pajero NX? ..It is on my short list for next family adventure car. For those that own one, I was wondering if a bike fits in the back?
  15. Bryce88

Snakes

The cooler weather seems to have brought out the snakes today. Went for a ride and within an hour saw 3 black snakes all soaking themselves on different tracks.
  16. Bryce88

how to manual

I feel like I'm in a support group right now. I can't manual/wheelie for shit. I mainly struggle with the balance, never the lift. I don't practice much anymore, mainly because I'm in cleats and I'm scared of getting hurt and looking like an idiot. When I do practice I use the technique in this...
  17. Bryce88

NSW Sold

Sale now includes 34t and 32t chainrings plus the bolts because my current cranks are 76bcd and stupid
  18. Bryce88

NSW Sold

It is mate, I just saw your other post. If no luck with Moorey PM me. Price negotiable.
  19. Bryce88

Switched back to cleats for something different. First time in years... apparently it sucks the confidence out of you too.
  20. Bryce88

The gaming thread

Anyone else playing Outer Worlds? So far I love it. For me it feels very much like a futuristic Fallout.