Search results

1. styler

found Looking for Hope pro 2 evo 15mm adapters

Item: Hope pro 2 evo 15mm adapters Location: Penrith, NSW Price range/Willing to Pay:How much do you want? Extra Info: No bodys got stock at the moment, Help a brother out.
  2. styler

How does Stromlo look for Saturday?

Looking at heading to Stromlo tomorrow but I'm a bit concerned conditions are going to be far from ideal. Looking for local feed back on the trail and weather. Any feedback would be appreciated.
  3. styler

SOLD Marzocchi Sixty Six RCV 180mm 2007 1 1/8 steerer

Marzocchi sixty six bombers RCV, 180mm travel 2007, 1 1/8, 205mm long steerer, 20mm axle. Brought these about a year and a half ago for a build that never happened, they where serviced prior to me purchasing. Have just sat around since then. Small marks on L/H stanchion, dont think this would...
  4. styler

Who was taking photos at stromlo 17th May 2014

I was riding Stromlo on Saturday and noticed a photographer on the trail taking photos of the riders coming down. I kick myself now that I didn't stop to ask but I was just having to much fun to stop. Does anyone know who this guy was?:help:
  5. styler

NSW SOLD Polygon Plateau 4.0

Item: Polygon Plateau 4.0 Location: Pickup only Penrith / Wetherill park Item Condition: Frame has had very little use Reason for selling: Purchased for the wife but she prefers her old bike Price and price conditions: $200 pick up Extra Info: 2013 model 16.5 inch 120mm travel...
  6. styler

Yeti on sale on steep and cheap

I Could not believe my eyes, Damn I wish I had some money to burn. http://www.steepandcheap.com/gear-cache/new-bikes--gear
  7. styler

NSW Sold

Item: Avanti Quantum 3.0 Carbon Fibre Shimano Ultegra Mavic Ksyrium Location: Penrith NSW Item Condition: As New Reason for selling: Not getting used. Price and price conditions: $1900ono Extra Info:Up for Sale is a Avanti Quantum 3.0 Carbon Fibre Medium Road bike,This bike has a complete...
  8. styler

X tension x gorge

Hi all, New Ride all finished slight upgrade from the old raceline dh. Many thanks to beno from cycle solutions for looking after me on most of the gear fitted. Finally have the forks sorted with lots of apart, together, apart, together. Still setting up rear to suit. Looking forward to...