Search results

1. Mantra

Woodford to Glenbrook course

Oaks Classic 2011 - Photos - Free to view / look at http://www.flickr.com/photos/60189917@N02/sets/72157626925369715/
  2. Mantra

delete this thread

2009 Cannondale Carbon Rush hi, what frame size? i'm willing to purchase right now if it's small. We can discuss price after this. kind regards bernadette
  3. Mantra

Stack whilst tearing thru Anderson's Creek, Blue Mtns

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=CsWKCbaHCRY
  4. Mantra

NRMA Careflight Woodford to Glenbrook Classic 2008

me attempting to look like a serious racer :rolleyes:
  5. Mantra

Blue Mountains Psycho Night Rider's Thread

Two other mates finished 59.36 and 59.37 so we're all well matched for pace
  6. Mantra

We'll be catching the train up from Glenbrook and will jump on at the end of the fourth carriage. Lapo for a drink or two afterwards sounds too tempting to resist :D
  7. Mantra

WOW, you beat me by 3 seconds! My time was 1:01:10. I'll bet my left one that we both crack the hour mark next year Mog :D
  8. Mantra

My mate and I will be showing up for the ride...look forward to meeting you all there
  9. Mantra

Hard Reign

G'day Nick, I'm glad to see you're enjoying the bike, otherwise I wouldn't have replied haha A mate and I are planning on coming over to Oxford to spend the day checking out the jumps. Perhaps we should meet up and introduce our Reign XO's :D And perhaps you could show us some of the good...
  10. Mantra

Count me in. I'll be catching the 7.23pm train up from Glenbrook. Can't help out shuttles as I'll be heading in the other direction after the ride.
  11. Mantra

Return to Ourimbah XC 27July08 (goto page 23 for new details)

Great photos and sounds like you all had a ball. Next time my mates and I ride either Ando's/Ingar's and onto Oaks, I'll start a thread and all are invited along, so keep an eye out.
  12. Mantra

Show off your REIGN to the world.

OK, I'll take the bait :D My REIGN X0 Specs are; Fox 36 RC2 Fox DHX Air 4.0 Mavic Crossmax SX running Hutchinson Python tubeless tyres Sram X0/X9 Avid Juicy 7's Raceface Atlas Cranks Carbon DH Riser bar Pedals are Shimano M-540's clipless or Woodman Spikeys, depending on where I'm...
  13. Mantra

Do it on the Reign..that way my ReignXO wont be the only one there :cool:
  14. Mantra

The Oaks (Woodford > Glenbrook) run........ at night!

It looks like they've finished it
  15. Mantra

Rode the full Oaks today from Woodford to Glenbrook. What they've done is widened the firetrail and regraded it. The fast knarly downhill bits are still there, complete with rocks and the singletrack is untouched. It really makes no difference to how the Oaks normally is other than a...
  16. Mantra

Surely they won't grade areas like Dead Man's corner or Redwire Saddle? That'll take a lot of fun outta the ride although there's still the singletrack which is the most fun part of the Oaks anyway!
  17. Mantra

Count us in as well. Someone pls PM me so I can let my buddies know..sounds like it'd be a fun day. The more, the merrier :D
  18. Mantra

Funny thread guys. Just thought I'd add some stuff after reading all the posts. (1) I've been riding Helena / Oak / Anderson / Ingar trails for 14 months on tubeless and have never had an issue. Use the right goo (Stans or Hutchinson) and you'll smile from ear to ear. I was averaging 2 flats...
  19. Mantra

A group of us ride the Oaks every wednesday night, meeting at 7.30pm outside the ranger gate at Glenbrook and then riding reverse Oaks to the helipad via the firetrail, and going out by the singletrack. Occasionally we'll also ride to the lookout prior to the singletrack. We usually finish...
  20. Mantra

A few of my mates and I think we'll enter this event for the first time this year. Does anyone know how they transport bikers from Glenbrook to Woodford? We've heard that they stop bikers from using the train.