Search results

1. P

SA Sold sold sold please remove

Yeah cheers fella, Foxy does a great job on his bike builds, very meticulous and nothing gets left undone, as the add says he has like most of us not enough time to ride and WAY too many bikes, cheers Pete
  2. P

Bump it up price now $3150.00 o.n.o
  3. P

Bump it up price now $3150.00 o.n.o
  4. P

Bump it up
  5. P

POSTING ON BEHALF OF A MATE, ALL ENQUIRES TO HIM DIRECT PLEASE. Item: 2013 Intense M9 FRO Medium Size. Location: Adelaide SA, Will post at buyers expense. Item Condition: Amazing condition as new, will not disappoint. Reason for selling: Too many bikes and not enough time to ride...
  6. P

All Sorted Mods Please Delete

Item: WTB 27.2mm dropper seat post Location: Adelaide Item Condition: New or used Price and price conditions: Let me know what you want and ill let my mate make the call. Extra Info: Posting on behalf of a mate who is looking for a 27.2mm dropper post,100mm drop with overall length...
  7. P

Sold

Put sold in the title when they are no longer available thanks Forrest
  8. P

NSW Iron horse Sunday frame or complete M

Mate has a complete Sunday maybe willing to part with its a medium with heaps good gear and in mint condition. Would be looking at a fair bit more than $1000.00 but if interested I can hook you guys up if you like Cheers Pete
  9. P

FOUND DW Link for a 2009 Ironhorse Sunday

Hey mate a friend of mine has a DW link for the Sunday sing out if you still need one and i'll get you guys hooked up Cheers Pete
  10. P

FOUND DW Link for a 2009 Ironhorse Sunday

Hey fella are you still looking for the DW link, a mate of mine has one that he may part with, give me a text to 0407606929 if your interested I'll let my mate know and you guys can go from there. Cheers Pete in Adelaide
  11. P

Sold please delete

Sold please delete
  12. P

Sold please delete

Sold please delete
  13. P

Sold please delete

Was set up for an Ironhorse Sunday and worked sweet on a 2009 DHO Glory as well, running a Nukeproof Pulse at the moment and have sufficient shock combos that I play with hence the reason not really required these days. Cheers Pete
  14. P

Sold please delete

Item: Fox DHX 5.0 9.5 X 3.0 with Avalanche Speed Sensitive Kit fitted. Location: Adelaide Item Condition: used for maybe 15 runs since kit fitted, excellent condition, no marks, damage etc. Reason for selling: Rotate through four other shocks, this one does not get a look in, excess to...
  15. P

Sold please delete

SOLD PLEASE DELETEItem: Oakley Mayhem Goggles Factory White Text Colour Location: Adelaide Item Condition: Used but not abused and in excellent condition. Reason for selling: Collected too much gear over the years time for a clean out. Price and price conditions: $50.00 posted in Australia...
  16. P

Sold please remove

Item: Oakley Mayhem Goggles in Green Shattered Colour Location: Adelaide Item Condition: Used but not abused and in excellent condition. Reason for selling: Collected way too much gear over the years time for a clean out. Price and price conditions: $50.00 including postage in Australia...
  17. P

Sold please delete

SOLD PLEASE DELETEItem: Troy Lee Designs Sam Hill Edition Full Carbon Helmet Medium Size to suit head 56 to 57cm. Location: Adelaide Item Condition: Used but not abused, never been crashed or dropped. Reason for selling: Have collected to much gear over the years, time for a clean out...
  18. P

Fork lowers protection.

Yep that's what I did to the Fox 40's got some Fox stickers put them on the Forkskins and they look pretty cool in a carbon fibre look, get em you wont be disappointed. Pete
  19. P

Fork lowers protection.

X 2 For Fork Skins, run them on the Fox 40's no dramas, nicely made product still available for Boxxers at least around AUD $47.00 plus postage from a crowd called tidybikes in England somewhere, check Ebay for their listing. Pete
  20. P

Giant Treks

Yes Alex you are right roadies are a breed to themselves, I spent 15 years racing road with a Vet club and it is so so different to dirt. Being one of those old farts at now 53 I used to ride titanium Colnagos and aluminium / magnesium Daccordi's and did have the the set ups spot on you just...