4. craigjones

Sold

What size is it?
  5. craigjones

1996-1997 Rock Shox Judy SL forks

Ah yeah, forgot to say 1 1/8 steerer. Cheers anyway Moorey
  6. craigjones

1996-1997 Rock Shox Judy SL forks

As the title states, im after a set of Rock Shox Judy SL's from 96-97 era (bright yellow lowers). Wanting them for a retro build so would like them in working condition but they dont have to be immaculate. If anyone has a set or knows of anyone that may have a set lying around and that...
  7. craigjones

Sold

Sent PM re: ISCG05 P30
  8. craigjones

Photos - CORC DH - Rd. 3 - Stromlo Forest Park - 18 August 2013

Great photos once again. Thanks David
  9. craigjones

Post Your DH Bike

Heres mine
  10. craigjones

sold

Is this still for sale?
  11. craigjones

Queenstown 2013

Yeah i got heaps of gopro footage but havent had a chance to put it on youtube yet. Will try soon.
  12. craigjones

Queenstown 2013

Few pics of my trip I loved the 'World Cup' and 'Hobbit' tracks My bungy jump Brook McDonald at the bottom of the gondola
  13. craigjones

Queenstown 2013

That is awesome!!
  14. craigjones

Queenstown 2013

I got back from Queesntown on Friday, and those jumps at Wynyard Dream track are enormous. Then there is the step down after all the doubles :shocked: Would have loved to see someone hit it all, as there is very little footage on youtube.
  15. craigjones

Queenstown 2013

I met Cam McCaul and Brett Rheeder yesterday up at Skyline. Saw them with Brendan Semenuk and Brook McDonald earlier in the day also but unfortunately didnt get to meet them. They are awesome guys, woulda loved to to ride a few trails with them.
  16. craigjones

NSW Sold delete

PM sent. I have a mate who is interested.
  17. craigjones

Whistler Bike Park Guide job

Never done it before, but if I had the chance I would love to do it. If you love the outdoors, love riding your bike and are not worried about what the pay is like, then Id be organising it for next summer.
  18. craigjones

Wtb: early 2000-04 dh parts!!!!

Dont think this will beat a fork leg from Missy's bike, but Ive got a Hutchinson On The Rocks II tyre that Francois Gachet did one run on at the 95 Worlds.
  19. craigjones

VIC Gt fury carbon SOLD

Mate if you still have this for sale after Xmas, im definitely interested.
  20. craigjones

Queenstown 2013

Heading over with 6 mates from 11th-22nd Feb. Cost me $515 return with Jetstar from Sydney including 35kg of check in baggage. $670 for 11 nights accomodation at Turner Heights Townhouses. Pretty amped for it to say the least.