Search results

1. M

any trails around port macquarie, coffs harbour, byron region

hey guys anyone know of any trails around the port macquarie, coffs harbour, byron region since myself and a mate are driving up there from victoria later on in the year cheers morgs
  2. M

gravity 12hr

gday fellas does anyone know if its the same course as last year?, whats the trail conditions atm?
  3. M

VSCC State Final

G'day i have made it though to the VSCC state final on the Sunday 16th October of the Stage 6 Jayco Herald Sun Tour Lygon St, didnt know what kind of course it is, and how many kms cheers morgs
  4. M

castlemaine, woodend trails

gday fellas just wondering if there was a map of the castlemaine and woodend trails cheers morgs
  5. M

Vic Schools MTB Metro Final at Dallas Brooks Park, Beaconsfield Upper.

gday guys i was wondering what the course conditions are? and which course we will be racing? cheers morgs
  6. M

races in December

gday guys i was wondering if there was any races in XC and enduros in December because i will be driving up there from Melb and keen to do some races interstate cheers morgs
  7. M

chase the sun series

i was wondering if there running the chase the sun series this year
  8. M

Australasian Schools Cycling Cup at Shepparton

does anyone know which course they are using for the schools cycling cup? it better not be that crap course that doesnt have tech parts, hope its part of the nationals course
  9. M

keep a retro road fix it up or buy a new one

thinking of fixing up my apollo 1991 concorde roadie with Shimano Ultegra, good light wheel set and pretty much everything so i can race with it or you reckon get a whole new merida Scultura Evo 904 whats you thoughts?
  10. M

The Duael 6hr Pairs Enduro

does anyone know if theres much climbing involved, how manys kms and the condition of the trails there
  11. M

any XC trails around kinglake area

gday i want to know if there is any XC trails around kinglake and humevale cheers morgs