Search results

1. C

Aftermarket levers for avid elixir 5s? cant find anything

Hi everyone, cant seem to find anyone who does aftermarket levers for new elixirs, currently I have a set of straightlines on my code 5s and there great but just bought elixir 5s for another bike, it seems impossible to find a set anywhere and when I come across a set they say there...
  2. C

30.9 seatpost (black)

Item: 30.9 seatpost Location: perth Item Condition: resonably good not bent or to many scratches. Price and price conditions: give me a price, i have $50 to spend. Extra Info: must be a inline post, longer then 300mm, and black. cheers.
  3. C

36-40t chainguide, e13, mrp.

Item: chasing a 36-40t chainguide, iscg old unless it comes with adaptor for iscg 05 Location: perth Item condition: fairly new, no cracked upper or lower guides, Price and price conditions : 60-70$ posted Extra Info: show me what you have :) cheers.
  4. C

kmc x9sl ti or pc 991 ??

Hey everyone, after snapping my old pc 951 which lasted nearly two years, Im in for an upgrade. Im looking at the pc 991 and the kmc x9sl. Ive heard good things about both and bad, has anybody used these chains, any info would be great. Cheers
  5. C

x9 10speed compatible

Hey everyone, Im curious to know if i can run 10 speed on my old giant ac 2006. Ive found a shifter, derailler pretty cheap but not sure if the cassette will fit? do i need a new hub to accomidate the 10 speed, or will it just hit the frame when i try to put the wheel on? or does it just not...
  6. C

suspension oil weghts

Hey everyone, i need 7.5 weight oil but have none, i have 5 weight and 20 weight as well. I know that if you mix 10 weight and 5 weight in a equal amount you get 7.5, 1 part 5 weight and 1 part 10 weight. The question is Can i mix the 20 and 5 in a similar way but insted of a equal amount say 3...
  7. C

dabomb headspin hub conversion

hey everyone, i need to know if i can convert a dabomb headspin hs-r rear hub to a 10mm thru axle or a 10mm nutted axle from quick release? http://www.dabombbike.com/hs_r.html If i can where can i buy a conversion kit to do it? if anyone knows it would be great. Cheers.
  8. C

fork and wheels

Item: 20mm fork and a wheelset Location: perth Item Condition: relativly good Price and price conditions: $150 for the lot posted to perth Extra Info: fork must be 20mm axel around 100mm travel for dirtjumping, Eg: marz dirtjumper, rs argyle, manitou. the wheels must be half decent rear...
  9. C

anyone used this fork

Hey everyone, i was just wondering if anyone has had or known someone that has got a sr suntour durolux 180mm fork. I now sr suntour are at the lower end of forks but i think that these look half decent and are in my budget, anyone have any reviews on this fork? Thanks.
  10. C

Fox spring 140mm 450lb

Item: Fox spring to fit dhx can be manitou also. Item condition: half decent, preferably black, needs to be 450lb and 140mm in length Price and price conditions: $25-30 posted to perth Extra Info: show me what you have.
  11. C

DH My giant ac, new parts

Frame -2006 giant ac Rear shock - fox dhx 5.0 Front shock/fork - 2006 boxxers custom red Handlebars - odi flight control Stem - dunno its stong enough Headset - canecreek aheadset Grips - odi rouge Saddle - fizik tundra 2 Seatpost - raceface ride Front brake - avid code 5 Rear...
  12. C

frame protecting

hey everyone i was looking for the protective tape i have seen on many bikes on rb and other places and want to buy some to reduce chainslap onto my frame. it looks like black tape but thicker to me but i am unsure what its called. could someone tell me what it is and where you can purchase it...
  13. C

chain problems

Hey evryone im builing up a cheap dj'er and when i got out the chain(shimano hg) it doesnt seat on the cog at the rear and has like a egg shape on the cog. and its not stiff links in the chain either. its a single speed hub as well 13t and 32 at the front does anyone know what i need to to...
  14. C

thinking about racing. peoples opinions

Hey everyone i have started to think about racing downhill. i have never raced before, just have fun at the local track. if i do it will be later on in the year so i have a while. the thing i wanted to know is, is the bike i have good enough to start on or should i sell up and buy a glory of...
  15. C

single speed chainring

Item: single speed chainring Item Condition: fairly good and staright Price and price conditions: max of $15 posted Extra Info: 104bcd and 32t or 34t, maybe a old raceface one or something you have lying around.
  16. C

WA cheap ss wheelset

Item: single speed wheelset Item Condition:half decent hubs must be in working condition Price and price conditions:real cheap like $50 or $60 posted Extra Info:135x10 rear and qr front or 9mm qr being used for dirtjumping need to be fairly stong even if thier old and needs to be a...
  17. C

really cheap bars, stem and chainring and headset. FOUND

Item: bars, stem, singlespeed chainring, headset Item Condition: half decent stuff would be good Price and price conditions: really cheap i want to get it all under $50 posted Extra Info: -if its possible i would like the singlespeed chainring to be black or silver and 32t. -the...
  18. C

headsets?

hey everyone i have just picked up a gt ruckus uf for 90 bucks and the only good thing on it is the frame and wheels. i went to put another set of forks on but when i was taking the old ones off i noticed that the headset was very dodgy. when i got the fork off the bearings fell apart and all...
  19. C

avid brake compatibility

Hey everyone i am running avid code 5s at the moment and they do not have the pad reach/adjust like juicy ultimates and other model avids. the reason i like the code 5s is because the pad is big and they have 4 pistions. my question is can you put the ultimate handpiece/master cylinder onto the...
  20. C

WA need a old shock for free i'll pay post FOUND

Item: old shock for free Item Condition:needs to be in a alright condition just aslong as it moves up and down. Price and price conditions: free and i'll pay post, bank transfer or paypal. Extra Info: not below 6.5'' eye to eye. needed for a school project and doesnt need to be anything...