Search results

1. S

Frame analysis

Thank for the replies guys! hey skiwiz, since you know a fair bit about it, do you recommend getting it? Is it any good?
  2. S

Frame analysis

Hey guys, For all you smart people out there....could you tell me a bit about this frame. Whats it specificly used for? for can it be used for DJ and enduro? Is it any good? thanks alot guys
  3. S

Work Experience in a bike shop

I'm in year 10 and i need to find work experience.....since i love bikes i thought i might as well do it in a bike shop! I'm not too sure how i'm going to go about asking and which store to seek a job. I live in Glen Waverley, Melbourne.....i can go anywhere near a station/bus stop or...
  4. S

fork lockout

Thanks sutek, i was just wondering if it was possible but I'll certainly be jumping with the lockout off from now on just so be safe. thanks again
  5. S

fork lockout

I'm wondering is it alright to lock the fork(if that what you call it??) and do stuff like bunny hops and jumps? will it damage it? will i damage really cheap forks? anyone had any problems buy doing this? BTW i got crappy RST GILA's 80mm travel
  6. S

Kid needs help!

ok i dont know much about anything so here are my questions: Problem number 1: i got 160mm rotors on my bike and people say 180mm are better so my question is how do i upgrade....if i just put on the 180mm i pretty sure it will too big and rub against the brake thing. so what do i need to...
  7. S

Value for Money Fork! Must be seen to be believed

came across this and couldn't belive my eyes! Need a fork? dont have money? your in luck! http://www.cyclingdeal.com.au/buy/sr-suntour-fork-xct-v2-silver-26-100mm-travel/XCT-V2 they are 95% off RRP $900(but i dont think its worth that much) for $40 buy them quick before they run out! But they...
  8. S

STOLEN SYD: Giant Boulder SS XC MTB

it would be pretty hard to ride home without a wheel! but i feel for ya and i be on the lookout
  9. S

STOLEN BMC TRAILFOX 02 (2008) 17inch

dam, i feel for ya bro, but geee, you gotta hate them ******** that have the heart to steal bikes. good luck finding it, as i'm looking for a new bike i'll definately be on the lookout
  10. S

Hasa Bikes

HASA Comp 3.0 Review/testimonial Firstly, Excuse my lack of vocabulary and any mistakes, I’m only 15 STORY: Where shall I start? There are so many good things about this bike it’s impossible to pick so I will tell you the story of me and my awesome new bike. The experience from the very...