Search results

1. frenchman

Second Hand Bike Recommendation

Just go full boomer scooter and get a Surron. It’ll be cheaper than an eeb and u dont have to tell everyone (and urself) that it’s a one off cheat day.
  2. frenchman

Used SUV's ~$20K pref 7 seats

Ur pretty much after a MAV (morman assault vehicle) In SUV guise in aus, might be able to get a shitty yank import like a Chevy etc. the Kia or Mazda xx 9 could work. A 2wd kluger can be had for 20k, but it’ll have 100km and be at least 12 years old. Also is it for ur mum or the wife? Go your...
  3. frenchman

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

there’s no jumps I’d turn my nose up at. Only flow trails :cool: took the little dude out for his first race. Absolute carnage on the first lap. It was great to watch. Over all though not interested in racing, just wanted to hit the jumps
  4. frenchman

It’s a kids bike, but I am the kid.
  5. frenchman

Post Nz riding sucks so spend some more on the other bikes to make myself feel better. fresh ring and chain on the kids bike.
  6. frenchman

POS The selfie

Make sure u get sum of these And Or any other convertible helmet. Then tell every other rider u come across how ur getting twice as many laps and u still have a normal bike at home. This should cover ur basic eeb induction :cool:
  7. frenchman

Went to work on the old baguette knees. Been too long between nosedives, I’m loosing it too fast these days!
  8. frenchman

I only do stupid things in front of others, that I also make do stupid things.
  9. frenchman

I’m liking the extra length, no issues. Don’t think I’ll run another sram udh. I’ll get an alloy nsb or burgtec one. They’re twice the price but I’ve already fucked 2 sram branded ones riding. Needed to put a new brake hose in as well as it’s moved the caliper aboit 80-90mm further away.
  10. frenchman

Had a 5 day stint in roto. First 2 days were a slop fest and filled with mechanicals. rest of it was magic filled with rut slapping and seat bounce otb’s The slickness allowed for sum good penguin slides whilst bikes went cartwheelin down the hill. One of 8 rocks in the entire redwoods. This...
  11. frenchman

What might have been......

Well of course! There are never any dickheads around, when u are the dickhead! :D:D I’m still a dickhead tho
  12. frenchman

Blind rider saying hi

First off, if a blind dude riding a mount vision isn’t a pisstake it’s unintentionally funny. Secondly, u are the actual perfect candidate for a blind test. could have ur mechanic organise a test ride / bike hire of 2-4 similar bikes in 27.5 and 29 and give them a lap. If you’re going to shell...
  13. frenchman

What might have been......

You could’ve had a an au falcon with steelies and a Summernats lifetime pass. wot an absolute sick khunt. :D
  14. frenchman

XT M755 brake hose

I dunno then. It’s what I had on mine until I swapped out to some goodridge lines Otherwise just grab some deore levers and run the new lines with the old calipers
  15. frenchman

XT M755 brake hose

U can use a standard Shimano hose with a banjo at the caliper end and olive at the lever.
  16. frenchman

U’d be amazed at the screwdrivers and sockets I’ve found floating around in the cowls m8 :cool: I didn’t know that u could even buy a wrench that didn’t torque in both directions . The previous 3 I’ve had did both
  17. frenchman

Looks pretty flash, but this kid is gonna have to prove himself on a bmx first o_O
  18. frenchman

Well fuckin lol. My teng wrench is the same. Rh only torque wot a dumb khunt :D:D:D
  19. frenchman

Following on from getting the sickest little rig set up, went to swap out the seat stays cos I needed sum more length. Absolute fucking pricks at sram have made a hanger out of fucking plastic?! Got to 22 Ugga duggas before it snapped. Required is 25nm. Now unless my wrench is out (in which case...
  20. frenchman

Anywho….. Picked up this farkin sweet rig after young frenchy ate shit cos he had no brakes. standby for sum ‘yew’ 4% off codes and pit viper specials.