Search results

1. C

Starting DH

Thanks Thanks Everyone, sorry about the poor word choice...I've been riding for quite awhile now (bmx and on my hardtail), and downhill is something I'm actually quite interested in doing. I have already been scouting the for sale section on the site, and as you guys said many glory's are for...
  2. C

Starting DH

Hey guys, I'm considering starting DH within the next six months and I was wondering as to what sort of bike would be best..considering I'd only just be starting out?? As for price range I suppose I'd be looking for around $1500 - $2000. Any tips greatly appreciated.
  3. C

2012 - 02 - 23/27 Australian MTB Championships - Adelaide

Expert Mens Does anyone happen to know where id be able to find photo's for the expert mens division? (downhill), would be greatly appreciated
  4. C

Airing out on quarter pipes

Yeah that helped out alot, thanks (:
  5. C

Airing out on quarter pipes

Hey guys, you probably get this all the time but I was looking for some tips on airing out on quarter pipes. The one I've built in my backyard is about 7ft but no matter how fast I go or hard I pump, my back wheel never seems to be able to hit the coping so I cant really get air over the coping...
  6. C

Wheel Set for Dirt Jumping

26 ", 135 x 10 i think. Im thinking of looking around $300-$400
  7. C

Wheel Set for Dirt Jumping

Hey guys, im pretty new to riding a dirt jumper, not really new to bikes as ive just come from my bmx to riding my dj. I was wondering..what would be a decent wheel set to have? Thanks