Search results

1. L

Internet plans.

TPG ADSL 2+ 30GB/mth $60. Indian call centre. The customer service is crap and neither of us seem to be able to understand each other, not to mention their pronounciation is terrible. I had some issues changing the name of the person on the contract when the previous tenants moved out. I could...
  2. L

Duck Creek Photos

Adam I got your photos in the mail yesterday, Great quality. Cheers and thanks once again
  3. L

Duck Creek Race/pratice photos (LINK ADDED)

Hi any of #192 probably involved in a crash? White craftworks, Black tld shorts, blue nike shirt. quacks_69@hotmail.com Cheers
  4. L

Jakarta Bombings..

Is Bali ever safe???? A mate of mines sister was mugged there a few days ago......Check out smart traveller website run by Aus Gov. It provides security warnings advice and tips. Mostly common sense but your mum can register so that if she's in trouble Gov will at least know her whereabouts and...
  5. L

for all you duke nukem fans out there.

Shake it Baby!!!
  6. L

Defence Force

Mate do you suffer from asthma? If you do then your chances of getting in could be dramatically reduced.
  7. L

Renting a Room Help!

Ok. I was told I am supposed to move out by 10:30am Saturday as most other places do this. I was also told that if I wanted to stay after this time I would need to pay for Sunday as that would be an extra day?
  8. L

Renting a Room Help!

ok anyone who can answer my question I'll give you $5!!!
  9. L

Renting a Room Help!

Hi I'm trying to find out if I am renting a room, not a house and I have paid my rent until Saturday (including Saturday) when am I required to move out? Saturday or Sunday? Also are there specific times when I am required to leave, like a check out time? I'm renting a room in Qld and have...
  10. L

Tertiary Education & Careers.

It's all about the money. Cash rules all. Dollar Dollar Bill ya'll. My advice take the money and run!
  11. L

The Lacrosse Thread

Need to start a farkin lacrosse club! Yeah I used to play in Brisbane but had to stop as I didn't have a car and couldn't get to the games. Relied on a mate to take me to the game but once he stopped I had to as well. Used to travel 1hr by train then walk 45 min from train station to get to...
  12. L

New laptop

I've got a Toshiba Satellite laptop and can I just say what a hunk of shit it is. It is an extremely frustrating machine and I will never go near the tripe they make ever again. I think mine must be a lemon as anything that can go wrong with this pretty much has. I'm taking it back to either get...
  13. L

Overpaid.

You will probably have to pay it back or most likely forgo your next pay check. This happened to me when I was working full time a while ago in a warehouse but over paid all of us. not just me. Management went around telling all the piss heads not to go out and spend all their cash on a weekend...
  14. L

Where do you get your adrenaline rushes/enjoyment from?

Rock climbing outdoors. I'm not a big fan of heights so I always get a rush when I look down. I guess falling off's half the fun. Getting my skydiving licence. Every time I wake up in the morning and I know today is the day I jump my heart is pumping right until I land. I don't know what it...
  15. L

Are we only comfortable if we hate our leaders?

Isn't that what being a politician is all about?
  16. L

Are we only comfortable if we hate our leaders?

Exactly. It's similiar to Guantanamo Cuba. Run and controlled by the government yet out of their sovereign control and borders. A legal limbo if you will. I understand many Australian's have strong views on asylum seekers and being swamped by boat people as such but we have bigger problems to...
  17. L

Midnight thoughts

Hahahaha Welshy I do this as well but not just at night sometimes during the day as well.
  18. L

blackstone Ipswich

Does anyone know if the tracks at blackstone in Ipswich are still running, namely the DH? Are they still rideable? I plan to head out there tomorrow (Tuesday 30 Dec) if weather permits or anyone wishes to join me? Cheers
  19. L

Favourite movie theme

You mean Guy Ritchie's new movie Rock n Rolla? It has some catchy tunes. I think this is the theme song: Black Strobe "I'm a man" I'm also looking for more songs but try downloading from limewire or elsewhere.....