Search results

1. CresoDH

2016 NSW Downhill,Enduro series

Gday everyone ,so whats your thoughts on this new series with two timed runs in stead of one. Club races that you get points from towards your end of year total. Personally I don't get it or even want to race this way and will look at doing the QLD series instead. All comments are cool guys
  2. CresoDH

Low Friction Seals

Gday everyone , i just had low friction seals put into my Boxxer WC which feels amazing but , I run my fork fairly hard, now with the new seals it feels like iam 10 psi lower in pressure, which its not. So has anyone else felt this and did you add more pressure without effecting sensitivity or...
  3. CresoDH

DVO Emerald

Gday riders, does anyone know when the DVO Emerald fork is available in Australia ?
  4. CresoDH

650b pfff

After all the talk at the world champs of 650b & 29er the 26inch still comes out on top, they might roll a bit faster but sure as shit don't turn better.
  5. CresoDH

K9 squeaky pads

Has anyone used K9 kevlar race compound disc pads before ? they stop on dime but squeal & squeak as soon as they get hot ,i broke them in the same as every other pad 10 runs down a tar road gettin quicker each time. Ive cleaned discs with alcohol as well as pads .Just about ready to bin them as...
  6. CresoDH

BDS Round 2

Did anyone watch it last night , what a joke. 3 cameras about 30 ft apart, showing one corner then the hip then the finish line for f#%k sake why even bother anyway if ya didnt hear danny heart smashed em.:mmph:
  7. CresoDH

Go pro 3 black problems

Gday guys , every time up load to my computer i get 3 different files for each vid. But it wont play any properly, it goes for 5 seconds then stalls for 10 secs & so on can anyone please help. Cheers
  8. CresoDH

Video editing

Gday peeps ,i got myself a go pro 3 black & iam wondering whats the best top quality editing programme ? ive used the simple ones to death now with a new camera iam ready for better programme ,cheers for any advice
  9. CresoDH

GO PRO 2 or 3

Decided to get a go pro 3 silver, with a little research i found that apparently they keep freezing due to poor software . Anyone had this problem or know if go pro has fixed the software or am i better off getting 2 instead of a 3 , Cheers
  10. CresoDH

NSW Ti spring

350 or 400 lbs ti spring,3x9.5
  11. CresoDH

Cutting spikes

Gday everyone, ive been try out a wetscrem tyre on a really steep track on the rear for better breaking grip. But i can feel the knobs flexing when cornering . I did expect this to happen as their meant for slosh not hard dry ground. My question is how much should i cut to reduce the flex ? cheers
  12. CresoDH

Frame protection

Gday everyone, ive got a new frame coming & iam wondering what the best protection you have used for your downtube, genral rubbing points, etc cheers:help:
  13. CresoDH

Cracked frame

g,day everyone i was just going over my bike for this weekends riding , only to find two cracks on the supports of the top tube & seat tube around where the shock sits ,just above the welds. The bike is a NORCO aline park edition 09 , iam hoping warrenty comes into play here as it isnt 5...
  14. CresoDH

Ti spring

G,day people out there, does anyone know where to buy Ti springs in Australia ? I've searched but found nothing. Cheers
  15. CresoDH

New bike delemmars

Hey everyone ive got a question for anyone that bought a bike they found here iam looking at getting one ive found & iam wondering how people paid as it seems a bit to easy not to send bike & run $5000 is alot to just hope you get the bike with no reciept or proof is there away like a third...
  16. CresoDH

saint levers

can someone tell me will the 3rd generation saint levers fit 2nd generation calipers iam assumeing they would but not 100% cheers
  17. CresoDH

lithgow

just wondering about the track that will be used in round 3 red ass series can anyone tell me what its like eg; steep, long,short ,rocky, pedally etc looked at few you tube vids but they dont really tell me what i want to know cheers guys
  18. CresoDH

Saint breaks prob

Ive been having problems with my saint breaks feeling like theres just no instant break power i can nearly touch grips ive tried every ajustment no change have been rebled 3 times by a good mech feels ok for a run then problems back again iam starting to think the break lines are flexing under...
  19. CresoDH

NORCO tshirts

has any one seen any NORCO tshirts for sale anywhere ive searched the web nothing at all???
  20. CresoDH

rim question

Happy new year everyone was downhill riding yesterday & a stick jamed in my spokes at mid speed ripped one out clean & put a slight bend in another is it still ok to ride or will it cause more problems like a flat spot in rim? Will get fixed tomorrow LBS not open till then Cheers