Search results

1. P

Set of XT pads - brand new, never fitted *SOLD*

Item: 2x Shimano XT RT76 6-Bolt disc rotors Location: Macedon - VIC Item Condition: Brand new, in packet & never fitted Reason for selling: New bike – runs Avid brakes Price and price conditions: Selling as a pair, SOLD Extra Info: 180mm and 160mmm, these cost $30.99 and $26.99 respectively...
  2. P

29er XC wheelset

Item: lightweight wheelset less than 1700g. 15mm front 135 QR rear. Don't need anything burly as I'm only 66kg and not too aggressive. Been looking at some new stans 3.30 running crests or hopes with the same rims but I'm wondering if anyone's flogging something different (better?) for similar...
  3. P

Mavic Crossmax Issue

Got a set of C29ssmax wheels and I'm having massive issues with the rear wheel. Picked them second hand dirt cheap (should have sounded out warning bells but oh well) knowing the free hub was stuffed. Before doing anything I checked it out by riding on it and sure enough the free hub wasn't...
  4. P

Sold

Item: Truvativ Noir T30 Carbon Layback Seatpost, 400mm, 30.9 Location: Macedon, Vic Item Condition: Fitted, never used Reason for selling: turns out I'm a muppet and got a 30.9 instead of 31.6. Price and price conditions: SOLD - in less than 20 minutes, yay. Extra info: fitted...
  5. P

Wombat Track - signage?

Just wondering if there is any reason (other than money!) why there arent signs indicating the different tracks out at the Wombat? The signs down out you yangs & forrest are really good, and let you know you're not only going the right way but where the tracks are & indicating difficulty...