Search results

1. aaron1218

sold sold even sold

Will this fit my 2002 big hit?
  2. aaron1218

Transition Bank

haha, Cheers man managed to crack the rear deemax hub so split it out and sold everything from the wheel i could, and have just gotten a hope pro 2 laced to a flow ex, weighs heaps less then the deemax and doesnt look too shabby, pics soon!
  3. aaron1218

Please delete

please remove posted twice
  4. aaron1218

Transition Bank

updated photos now up! have uploaded some recent photos got the weight just below 11kg :)
  5. aaron1218

DH, Moto and a little bit of BMX

photos hurry up and upload photos!
  6. aaron1218

2x shimano saint 6 bolt discs

http://www.getprice.com.au/images/uploadimg/2108/67197.jpg am after 2x 203mm shimano saint floating rotors 6 bolt, cheers
  7. aaron1218

Transition Bank

use this for dirt jumps and general riding, considering putting gears on but would probably only be 3-5 gears, and haha probably but they came on the bike when i bought it, so not complaining!
  8. aaron1218

Transition Bank

unlucky! haha unlucky mate! such a nice bike!
  9. aaron1218

Transition Bank

frame: Transition Bank 2011 forks: 2011 fox 36 float rc2 (lowered to 110mm) wheels: Mavic Deemax brakes: 2011 shimano saint brakes new slx lever derailleur: N/A shifter: N/A chain: Shadow conspiracy half link cassette: Fire eye single speed chain guide: N/A cranks: truvativ holzfella Pedals...
  10. aaron1218

DH Commencal Supreme DH V2

ahhh yes! a mate of mine lost his at a race and since i am not riding yet i have let him borrow mine until he gets his odi bumpers, will defiantly be using them when i can ride again!
  11. aaron1218

haha that would go alright aye! and yeah ghetto tubeless will trial mainly for a bit of weight saving and because i get bored sitting around with the broken leg! and it actually doesn't have a label on the ti spring! so no idea but it works perfectly! yeah i can't get over how nice the colour...
  12. aaron1218

huh pretty sure its just the frame only colour option bro :)
  13. aaron1218

Cheers man! cheers, it actually weighs a little bit more than i expected, around 18 plus or minus half a kilo, going to chuck tubeless and an air cartridge in the forks to bring it down to hopefully 17 flat but will see!
  14. aaron1218

So although i am injured at the moment, i have just built this bike for next season's racing, and i think it has turned out sick! frame: Commencal Supreme dh v2 2011 rear shock: 2011 fox rc4 with ti spring NEW forks: 2010 rockshox boxxer rc (upgrading to wc soon) wheels: NEW Rear 823 laced to...
  15. aaron1218

VIC SOLD please remove!

Bump! send her up again!
  16. aaron1218

VIC Norco 250 NOW SOLD please remove!

Sold! No longer for sale, cheers!
  17. aaron1218

bump! to the top again :)
  18. aaron1218

bump it up! bump! need this gone pretty soon!
  19. aaron1218

Item: Up for sale is my beloved dirt jumper, 2011 norco 250 completely custom build! Location: Traralgon 3844 will post at buyers expense Item Condition: frame could pass as new, has been used mainly for commuting and has been ridden max of 10 times due to an injury i have obtained...
  20. aaron1218

VIC SOLD please remove!

bump to the top!