Search results

1. A

Riding on Warfarin

Wafarin I work as a Nurse. For your information: Warfarin is stopped 5 days before surgery. 'Bleeding time' (INR) needs to be below 1.5 before surgery.
  2. A

Handlebar width

Drop bars are good because of the multiple hand positions and therefore body postures a rider can attain. You can feel which width suits you by holding the bars. They don't really even need to be on a bike.
  3. A

Post your commuter!

Another 28" single speed
  4. A

Post your commuter!

see my post about SS ratio Two of my rides. The green fixie has nice "Made in Adelaide" decals with Olympic games rings and international flags. John Christoff was a cycling coach and custom frame builder in Adelaide. I have just finished putting together the cream single speed.
  5. A

Post your commuter!

SS ratio
  6. A

Post your commuter!

Tourer/Commuter Have used touring bike for overnighters, but is sweet as a commuter. Frame: Steel, vertical dropouts, with mounts for three bottle holders and front and rear racks. Drivetrain: Triple chain ring. Sugino 175 mm Campagnolo 8 speed shifters, shimano xt rear derailuer with...
  7. A

Fork service time??

I let my forks go unserviced for too long, and the oil was very contaminated with grit and water.