Search results

1. sensai_miagi

Gold Coast downhill riders

Yeah Jimmy I'm new to Brisbane myself and also to meet some crew and ride more DH again. I also got a bit over going on my own. I would probably be keen to dig and ride with you jimmy if we make the track worth the drive for me :) Maybe post a social ride on this thread or something to get the...
  2. sensai_miagi

Is this Rotorburn or Flow??

Have a tea and a lie down buddy. I'm happy. Thanks everyone; it's as I thought...open to all, Flow just very active. Fair enough. I thought there used to be material posted on the front page by Rotorburn, which I liked.
  3. sensai_miagi

Howling all Brisbane Wolfpac members!

Yeah alright, $20 it is. Free beanie with that? I'm 30 but I ride like I'm 40 so should be alright, and I still like to pack a six pack along with my bike. So drop me a line if you've got space for another wolf, I've just moved to Brisbane and keen to meet some riding crew. I'll organise...
  4. sensai_miagi

Is this Rotorburn or Flow??

Oi what on Earth is going on here...all the content on this site is posted by Flow mountain bike...what happened to Rotorburn?...is this just a front for Flow now? Why bother having the Flow website and this website? Rotorburn just still here for the forums huh?
  5. sensai_miagi

Howling all Brisbane Wolfpac members!

New members You guys seem alright. How does one join the Brisbane Wolf Pack?
  6. sensai_miagi

Broken Clavicle - shoulder dropping

Good question Hi J. I had the same thing a couple years ago and I found this: the body is remarkably adaptable and good at healing itself and surgery itself introduces another complication, but it is a gamble I would take because you really have to wonder if having your frame that...
  7. sensai_miagi

Gravity riding near Ballina?

Jumps then...? Hmm. Okay, so that didn't go very well. Would anybody care to just tell me the nearest dirt jumps to Ballina? Or pump track or bmx track. Are there some up on the Gold Coast or something? Many thanks,
  8. sensai_miagi

Cool, thanks mate, do they have a website?...I don't have facebook
  9. sensai_miagi

Hi all, I've just moved up to Lennox Head (far north coast NSW) and missing my gravity fix. Can anyone tell me where I can get some air (dirt jumps or BMX track if I have to), get my flow on (pump track or flowy DH) or rail some berms (aggressive xc) wihin proximity to Lennox? My first...
  10. sensai_miagi

Willo Skatepark Friday Nite Rides

Good sh*t. Enjoyed
  11. sensai_miagi

My new edit :)

good sh*t. yeah
  12. sensai_miagi

Northern Rivers riders.

where's northern rivers?? port macquarie and that?
  13. sensai_miagi

Round Australia Trip with the Navy

Awesome Cool storyboard. Enoyed. PM me if you want someone to ride with in Melbourne.
  14. sensai_miagi

Any pump track in Newcastle?

Hi all, i work in Newcstle a lot and keen for an afternoon pump, is there any pump track (or DJ's) around closer to town than Awaba? No problem if there isn't, I'm not one of those people that expects everything I want within 30 mins, I can make the effort to hit Awaba, but would be good to...
  15. sensai_miagi

Wisemans Ferry Jumps

it should be easy to get info/directions on this...SNORC club just made legal jumps there...do an internet search for SNORC mtb club...their page has details i think
  16. sensai_miagi

Canberra DH

for what it's worth, i tend to side with your opinions no skid marks; problem is you're fighting the tide mate. everyone wants to document everything they do these days and tell the world about it. you just got to do what i do - no TV, no credit card, car runs on vegetable oil, no phone (post...
  17. sensai_miagi

Looking lfor spd clip less platform pedal for downhill use.

hey buddy I got a pair of DX about 5 years old but only used for about a year and great condition, I use flats now so looking to offload them for not much, PM me if you'd like them as a cheap way of trying out DX's
  18. sensai_miagi

DH Clipless Pedals; DX vs XT/XTR Trail

hey buddy I got a pair of DX about 5 years old but only used for about a year and great condition, I use flats now so looking to offload them for not much, PM me if you'd like them as a cheap way of trying out DX's
  19. sensai_miagi

They'll never take our freedom!

Grove dirt hey so is it only because the grove is too easy (i.e. suited to beginner-intermediate riders) that it gets written off? because I'm not an advanced rider - more intermediate - and so I would enjoy a jump park with jumps the size of grove but i gave up on the place due to the...
  20. sensai_miagi

Shoulder protection

@Toxicity if that's you in the picture, can i please have your ph number?, especially if you're a chronic masturbator