Search results

1. A

Stans Rapid 25 - Anybody know any specs?

Hi fellas, Looking at a new bike for next season and the wheelset on the bike is a set of stans Rapid 25's on SLX hubs (110mm x 15mm F and 142mm x 12mm R ) and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with these or know any specs. So far I've found that they're an OEM only wheelset...
  2. A

ACT Admin - please delete thread

Done with this ad - would be great if admin could delete. cheers Hi folks, I've got a bunch of stuff for sale. Not really one to know what the second hand market is like so if im off base with price feel free to pm me. I'm on the northside although work in fyshwick if pickup is more...
  3. A

Car Key -Canberra -Found

Hey everyone, I found a carkey today whilst riding. Let me know if you or anyone you know has lost a key, whatcar its from and where it was lost and I'll let you know if it could be yours. I'll probably respond quicker to a pm. Cheers
  4. A

ACT 10 Speed Shifter

Item: 10 speed shifter, peferably X0,X9 or X7. May consider Shimano Equivalent. Location: ACT Price and price conditions: Not really sure what second hand shifters go for, but just let me know Extra Info: May consider a broken X0 shifter, as long as the gears change, as i can mix and match...
  5. A

sold

Item: Thor Flux Location: Canberra Item Condition: Good, Hardly worn Size:30 Reason for selling: To small Price and price conditions:$50 although open to offers Extra Info: Really Protective pants although they are well to small for me now Pictures: yep
  6. A

Wanted: An old rim

Hey guys, i was after an old rim. It doesn't matter how many spoke holes etc because its not actually going on a bike. All im after is a rim that looks nice, PM me if you think you have one.
  7. A

Majura Pines Thread

Hey guys, Does anybody know if the loggers are done at Majura? Will there be a formal rebuild? If anybody knows anything about it what so ever please let me know. If corc will be doing the rebuild i would be happy to help. If you happen to be building already up there message me and i would...
  8. A

ACT 350 x 2.75 Spring (for glory)

Hey guys, title really says it all im after a 350x2.75 spring(i think, i weigh 65Kg) it needs to fit the glory. I am able to trade a pair of TLD knee guards. Just chuck me a pm if you have one :)
  9. A

ACT Found.

Found Giant glory 00 2011/12
  10. A

Anybody Body Ridden A Ski-Bike?

Anybody riden a ski bike before? i was thinking to get one of these and wondering if anybody had riden one of these before? I was thinking about getting one of these kits to take to the snow in winter :) http://site.alpineskibikes.com/Home.php
  11. A

STOLEN ACT Commencal Absolut Cro mo 1 2011

Hi Everyone Posting on behalf of a friend. Pm me if you have details though. Bike: Commencal Absolut Cro mo 1 2011 Colour: Brown Date it was stolen: 7th May Where it was stolen: Kaleen Specs: Other Discriptions: It is basicly stock...
  12. A

Stromlo 4X Tires

Hey Guys! I was wondering what you tires everybody ran for stromlo 4X Track, or if you hadnt riden it but thought you knew a good tire just comment and say it :) Thanks Guys and Gals
  13. A

Live stream of DH1

Anybody know what time and where i can watch a live streamed video of the first WC DH would in South Africa :) Please delete if already posted.
  14. A

Juicy 3 Fluid.

Hey guys, Does anyone know if it matters what dot 4 or dot 5.1 fluid i use in my avid juicy 3s :) Cheers
  15. A

Sram X.7 Shifting cable....

Hey guys! I started changing my shifting cable today on my sram x.7 and i realised, i had no idea what i was doing, Just wondering if anybody knows and tips, tricks, advise etc ANY HELP WHAT SO EVER WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED as i am going on a ride both days this weekend. Cheers allan
  16. A

STP Fork Steerer Width?

Hey guys! I am looking at a new fork for my stp 0 2008 and i was wondering what the width of the steerer needs to be, I have no idea what my current steertube is and i was wondering if its possible to change my headset to suit a different steer width. Cheers for the help, allan
  17. A

Grays Online

I apologise if this isnt in the right space. I was wondering if any of you guys have delt with grays online because i was thinking of buying some parts for my Bicycle there but i wasnt sure if they are second hand, what sort of condition the parts are in, Etc... Cheers for any help :)
  18. A

180MM Rotor On an stp?

Hey Guys. Im currently trying to put larger rotors on my stp. I have the rotors, but when i put them on the hit the frame? anybody else had this problem? anybody successfully done it? whatsoever would be appreciated because I'd very much like the extra stopping power Cheers allan
  19. A

Giant STP 0 Rear Hub?

Hey guys I was wondering if anybody knows the dimensions of the shimano deore rear hub on the stock giant stp 0 2008? any help would be appreciated :)
  20. A

DH Another STP :)

Hey Guys, This is my Giant STP 0 "Ol Greg" It is my DH Bike/DJ at the moment i plan on getting some new parts like a longer travel fork, SLX cranks, Saint derailer and a few other things like that. Any Suggestions would be Fantastic :) Frame - Giant STP 0 2008 Rear shock - N/A Front shock/fork -...