Search results

1. R

Melbourne trials riders wanted for input on area development

Also very happy to help approx 8-10 yrs for me. Sounds promising that people other than trials riders are considering this! toberush(@)hotmail.com
  2. R

Where to buy trials Australia?

trialsden rideitall biketrialsdirect (?)
  3. R

Who rocks a Chair?

What?.....
  4. R

New to trials which BIKE???

This was from when it was new. Looks pretty much the same now, just with some scratches.
  5. R

New to trials which BIKE???

Im selling my Coustelier generation one frame for about $250 including an Echo fork and some Monty bars. I'll also throw in whatever else I can find that might be useful for you, which probably isnt much. Few scratches, ridden once a week for a year or so. Very good nick. Best offer? Need...
  6. R

Tuesday Rides at Southbank?

Ride goes anywhere up until 10pm+. Rides are good.
  7. R

New Sydney Trials vid - adam macBeTh 8.0

HOLY SHIT!!!!!111one!1 Nice vid Macbeth
  8. R

GT team trials

Regardless of what you ride (except unicycles of course), if you have fun on it, its a good thing. I meant more along the lines of a bike valid in todays trials world of competitions and euro grunting/arrogance.
  9. R

20" or 26" ???

Hey mate, as ive said previously, please give me a call. I can answer all of these questions you've asked in about 5 minutes. You could also just search on the observedtrials.net forums. Thouseands of answers and opinions on there. It will save you waiting days for replies.
  10. R

GT team trials

There may be one or so left in Aus. Always valid to have fun on, but not really for a trials bike anymore.
  11. R

Leech Team trials frame - dollar value?

I would think no more than $150. But thats a personal opinion.
  12. R

Fark Hollywood.

I reckon the guy from David Morrell's book "Testament" would have a fair swing at the TIN.
  13. R

BT raven 5.5 hanger...

Yep, Joel MacFarlane-Roberts was the original owner. His name is tomacropod on observedtrials.net, send him a private message on there, he will probably be able to recommend a hanger from a mass produced bike. You can then locate a store that stocks them and bobs your uncle.
  14. R

Observed Trials, Heeelp

What was the username you registered under, and email address? PM to me if you want to. I'll sort it out.
  15. R

Observed Trials, Heeelp

Did you recieve the verification email?
  16. R

Observed Trials, Heeelp

Why did you make a new thread? You could have just replied to the existing one that is titled OBSERVEDTRIALS.NET. Go to the email address that you registered with. You will have an email that you need to click for confirmation. It does state this when you register. If you need more help...
  17. R

Observedtrials won't let me register

Hey guys, registration has been opened. Get on there while you can, with the amount of spam coming in already it may be shut down soon. Cheers, Tobe.
  18. R

Trials Comps

Gotta read dude. And I guess its up to you to practise if you want to.
  19. R

Trials Comps

Read your thread! It was the second post: http://tobe.observedtrials.net/biketrialsvic2008calendar.pdf Thats the victorian calendar, the comp is in Sedgwick, on the way to Bendigo. Its an amazing place for a comp, huge granite boulders everywhere.
  20. R

Trials Comps

Whats your phone number mate? I'm up for a ride this weekend in Sunbury or Gisborne. Send me a text if you like. 0422 904 028