Search results

1. S

QLD SOLD - Used Easton EC70 Carbon Bar - $50 + Post

Item: Easton EC70 Carbon Bar Item condition: good condition Price: $50 + postage Location: Townsville Extra info: Its black and a bit of red - you get the idea
  2. S

QLD SOLD - X-Tools Torque Wrench

Item: X-Tools Torque Wrench Location: Townsville Item Condition: Brand New (Still wrapped in plastic) Reason for selling: Surplus (i have two) Price and price conditions: $75 plus postage Extra Info: It's new Stripping threads and damaging parts is a thing of the past with the use of...
  3. S

QLD SOLD - NEW - Thomson XC Flat Bar - Carbon 730 mm

Item: Thomson Flat Bar - 31.8 Clamp - Carbon Location: Townsville Item Condition: Brand Spanking New Reason for selling: Surplus to requirements Price and price conditions: $125 + Postage Extra Info: It's Thomson Black Pictures: Can get actual ones for the needy but looks like the one...
  4. S

QLD WITHDRAWN - Please delete

Nothing to see here anymore
  5. S

SOLD - 2012 Shimano M087 Shoes

Item: 2012 Shimano M087 Shoes - Red / Black Location: Townsville Item Condition: A few light scuffs Reason for selling: Just a touch too small, got new ones Price and price conditions: $60 + Postage Extra Info: Size 43 Pictures: Actuals soon but they look like this...
  6. S

QLD SOLD - Saint M810 Brakeset - $200 + Post

Item: M810 Saint Brakeset Location: Townsville Item Condition: Excellent working order, tubing has small indentations in a couple of places, other than that the usual wear and tear. pads 50% + life left. Reason for selling: New bike has XT set and its a xc thing and I can't be bothered...
  7. S

RMB Altitude 970

Picked up last night - no dirt yet but that will change shortly. Fork: Fox 34 Float 29 RL 15mm <-- as per manufacturer website, in real life it is a Fox 32 Float 29 from what I can ascertain. Front Travel: 120mm. Rebound / Lockout / 15mm Axle / Tapered Steerer Rear Shock: Fox...
  8. S

Curiosity killed the cat... 29er spec

Taking delivery of a bike with this tommorrow. I ride weekend xc stuff so my question is this... Any suggested changes you would make and supporting arguments (reasons why) I'm no weight weener but for the curious ones with the frame and heavy cheap pedals (quick test ride after intial build)...
  9. S

Pedal Query

looking to train myself on the lock myself on and pray pedal system. Whats a good uncomplicated bit of gear to get started with which will allow me the best possible chance of saving my knees etc and those candid camera moments.