Search results

1. Winco

Sold Thule ProRide 591 bike carrier x 2 with locks/keys

Item: Thule ProRide 591 bike carrier x 2, with locks/keys SOLD Location: Diamond Beach, NSW 2430 Item Condition: Very Good. Slight wear & tear as to be expected. Reason for selling: No longer used since purchasing ISI bike carrier. Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: There is a matching...
  2. Winco

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

I own a ISI 4x4x2 (2 bike) carrier. Yes ISI carriers are premium priced but for a good reason. They are very very well designed, engineered and constructed with some very clever and unique design elements built into them. Also, because of the modular design of these carriers, you can mix and...
  3. Winco

VIC Sold

Tyre Size? Errr...what tyre size matey? 26"/27.5"/29"
  4. Winco

NSW Sold please delete

I have PM'd you Matey, I've PM'd you.
  5. Winco

VIC Sold

Shimano ICE Resin finned brake pads x 2pks Have sent PM on the Shimano ICE Resin finned brake pads x 2pks
  6. Winco

High End Lights..... Discussion... Help!!!

Lupine top notch quality. The dogs bollocks. Glowworm excellent quality too and value and you are supporting a localish (NZ) business. I have Glowworm and have not regretted the investment.
  7. Winco

Set of XT pads - brand new, never fitted *SOLD*

Resin or metal? Resin or metal pads?
  8. Winco

NSW CamelBack Reservoir. NEW SOLD

2ltrs or 3ltrs? Capacity? 2 litres or 3?
  9. Winco

WA delete

Can you please load up some slightly larger images
  10. Winco

QLD SOLD - X-Tools Torque Wrench

Check your PM Dude, can you check your PM's pls. I've sent you a couple and had no response. Cheers.
  11. Winco

QLD SOLD - X-Tools Torque Wrench

PM sent Mate, PM sent to you - Winco
  12. Winco

NSW KS LEV Seat Dropper post 31.6 - now sold

Have PM'd you
  13. Winco

NSW sold :PRO chainwhip - new

PM Offer sent PM offer sent. Winco
  14. Winco

NSW Sold please delete

PM'd you Whitey
  15. Winco

Sold

PM sent PM Sent :-)
  16. Winco

Official Old Mans Valley MTB Park - Hornsby

OMV (Hornsby) Volunteer Trailbuilding - Next Monthly Build Day Oct 5, 2013 Monthly trail maintenance of OMV • NEW TRAIL BUILD - STAGE 2! NEW trail build session is happening on Saturday the 5th October @ 2pm. (always 1st Sat of the month) Again, a BIG thank you to those who volunteered and...
  17. Winco

NSW OMV (Hornsby) Volunteer Trailbuilding - Next Monthly Build Day Oct 5, 2013

Monthly trail maintenance of OMV • NEW TRAIL BUILD - STAGE 2! NEW trail build session is happening on Saturday the 5th October @ 2pm. (always 1st Sat of the month) Again, a BIG thank you to those who volunteered and turned up on the last maintenance day. We had 15+ turn up and a lot was...
  18. Winco

NSW OMV (Hornsby) Volunteer Trailbuilding - Next Monthly Build Day Sept 7, 2013

Thanks On behalf of the SNORC committee, thank you for that feedback Mr Pancreas. Feel free to come along to lend a helping hand and learn some trail building technique. We have some skilled hands to teach you stuff. Even if it is only for an hour, it sure makes a difference and you feel a...
  19. Winco

NSW Six Six One Evo Lite 3do Elbow Pads

I have the knee pads and they are excellent. I really could do with a matching pair for my elbows but they are no longer stocked in shops or online. If you have a pair you no longer use / need, happy to take them off your hands - either pick up or by post (will pay additional for post cost)...
  20. Winco

Official Old Mans Valley MTB Park - Hornsby

OMV (Hornsby) Volunteer Trailbuilding - Next Monthly Build Day Sept 7, 2013 Monthly trail maintenance of OMV. The regular track maintenance session is happening on Saturday the 7th September @ 2pm. (always 1st Sat of the month) It's also the general election day so recommend you get your vote...