Search results

1. Winco

Sold Thule ProRide 591 bike carrier x 2 with locks/keys

Item: Thule ProRide 591 bike carrier x 2, with locks/keys SOLD Location: Diamond Beach, NSW 2430 Item Condition: Very Good. Slight wear & tear as to be expected. Reason for selling: No longer used since purchasing ISI bike carrier. Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: There is a matching...
  2. Winco

NSW OMV (Hornsby) Volunteer Trailbuilding - Next Monthly Build Day Oct 5, 2013

Monthly trail maintenance of OMV • NEW TRAIL BUILD - STAGE 2! NEW trail build session is happening on Saturday the 5th October @ 2pm. (always 1st Sat of the month) Again, a BIG thank you to those who volunteered and turned up on the last maintenance day. We had 15+ turn up and a lot was...
  3. Winco

NSW Six Six One Evo Lite 3do Elbow Pads

I have the knee pads and they are excellent. I really could do with a matching pair for my elbows but they are no longer stocked in shops or online. If you have a pair you no longer use / need, happy to take them off your hands - either pick up or by post (will pay additional for post cost)...
  4. Winco

NSW OMV (Hornsby) Volunteer Trailbuilding - Next Monthly Build Day Sept 7, 2013

Monthly trail maintenance of OMV. The regular track maintenance session is happening on Saturday the 7th September @ 2pm. (always 1st Sat of the month) It's also the general election day so recommend you get your vote in the morning if you intend on attending the trail session. Again, a BIG...