Search results

1. S

Anybody riding street in Brisbane anymore?

Hey. Im keen to get out midweek at nights for a street ride in the city. Anyone else out there keen? Im thinking to go in 24.06.14 in the evening. If anyone else wants to go for a ride on another night, please post away or message me 0421 674 711.
  2. S

brisbane urban fri night 07/04/06

thanks man thanks for letting me know santacruzmtb. i may go for a lap by myself, if anyones in the city riding, i may cya there. if i go in i will go for a run past kgs at 7:00.
  3. S

im gonna cancel if i dont get some results. i have been invited to a bbq, i would rather do that than say no just to have no one show up. if you are going, please say so.
  4. S

who's keen for some urban. i finaly got the stinker going and im keen to start riding fri nights again. meet king george square at 6:30 leave 7:00 PM. its been too long and would be good to catch up with ppl i havnt seen in a while. MOB 0421674711. dru
  5. S

Ipswich End of the Month Club Race - Downhill.

"Yer, because if I knew that there wasn't a trophy at the end if I won I would never ride my bike again because I hate riding unless I know I can win something."you seem pretty confident that u r gonna win m8.if you arnt riding cause you enjoy it.you should stop. thanx nrg for a great day.i...
  6. S

city ride tonite(fri 4th of feb)

anyone keen for a bit of urban tonight?meet at king george square at 7:00 ish?
  7. S

Brisbane city ride Sunday 9th Jan (Time changed)

is anyone else coming in 4 a ride?i will b there 4 sure around 2:10.if anyone is going 2 be there can u wait 4 me.i will b there 4 sure.mob:0421674711.ring and i will catch u up if u cant wait up.thanx
  8. S

Brisbane city ride Sunday 9th Jan (Time changed)

im keen 4 an arvo ride m8.meet ya there at 1:30 2 2:00.i cant get out tonight as i have 2 get back to work 2morrow and this is my last day on holidays.i am on the 05 stinky.if i dont show up dont wait 4 me.my missus might have other plans 4 me.hope i cya then
  9. S

Cyclist Shot at in Melbourne

i usually ride on the footpath(where it is relatively safe)and a few times now idiots in cars have cut me out and i have ridden strait into there cars.hurts their car more than my bike and hopefully when they see a cyclist next time they may think to let them through,especially when they have to...
  10. S

Cyclist Shot at in Melbourne

i usually ride on the footpath(where it is relatively safe)and a few times now idiots in cars have cut me out and i have ridden strait into there cars.hurts their car more than my bike and hopefully when they see a cyclist next time they may think to let them through,especially when they have to...