Search results

1. fatnold

NSW Sold

Item: Santa Cruz Blur LT carbon, Small Location: Sydney Item Condition: Immaculate. As new. Reason for selling: Hasn't been ridden at all for 2 years and very little before that. Price and price conditions: $2900 Frog Green. Immaculate condition. Fox Talas Fork. 3 x 9. SRAM X0. XT brakes which...
  2. fatnold

Unpaid spam

Given there is no specific Trials trading area......... Echo Pure trials bike. - Chris King hubs. - No front brake. Rear Magura hydro is pretty much fucked. $350
  3. fatnold

2 x husky 100 entries

both SOLD.
  4. fatnold

NSW Sold

Item: Ibis Mojo SL, Large, Natural Carbon colour with Red DW Links. Location: Sydney Item Condition: Brand new in box. Has been built and ridden once. Reason for selling: doesn't quite fit. Price and price conditions: $4000. (rrp $4600) Extra Info: will include brand new XTR front mech and brand...
  5. fatnold

Sold

Item: Rock Shox Reba Race with Pop Loc. Location: Newcastle Item Condition: Brand New Reason for selling: Surplus to requirements. Price and price conditions: $400 Extra Info:
  6. fatnold

frame sold, forks listed under forks.

Item: KHS 904/Team Frame 2008, Medium. Location: Newcastle Item Condition: Brand New Reason for selling: Surplus to requirements Price and price conditions: $800 Extra Info: Includes seatpost, seatpost clamp, headset. Item: Rock Shox Reba Race with Pop Loc. Location: Newcastle Item...
  7. fatnold

Sold

Now Sold...
  8. fatnold

religion is an issue

i rarely browse to OTD. (not enough mtb content) but I am curious about the religion based threads. every time i browse here there is a new religion based thread in the first say 5 threads. there seems to be plenty of participants on either side of the fence. (or maybe it's the usual suspects...
  9. fatnold

Roadie wheelset recomendations......for a superclyde.

yet another roadie juant cut short on the weekend with broken spokes. i have a shimano R560 wheelset on the roadie and have broken non-drive side spokes on the rear on what is starting to seem like monotinous regularity. because they are 20 spoke wheels if only 1 goes the whole wheel goes boing...
  10. fatnold

Sites specifically for BMX

I have 2 BMX racing bikes for sale and am looking for BMX specific sites with for sale sections. any tips??
  11. fatnold

Womens Specific Stumpy

frame for sale here > http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?p=1009760#post1009760 shameless i know but i thought it appropriate to post a note here.
  12. fatnold

sold

sold........
  13. fatnold

Sold

both gonski.....again.
  14. fatnold

Sold

Item: 2006 Fox 40 RC2 Location: Sydney Item Condition: Cosmetic scratches on lowers. Very little use. Reason for selling: selling frame. Price and price conditions: $900 Extra Info: Pictures:
  15. fatnold

sold

Item: 2006 Specialized SX, long. Frame only Location: Sydney Item Condition: Immaculate. Reason for selling: Girl thinks I can't ride without hurting myself. Price and price conditions: $1250 Extra Info: 4" travel. 4x tune shock. it might make you as fast as brad kelly.........but you will...
  16. fatnold

Sold

Now Sold...
  17. fatnold

pixies tomorrow night

anybody else manage to get tickets to the pixies concert? (only non festival sydney show). i missed out initially but turned to the nasty scalpers on the bay.....they came through again for a price.:( i'm sure even i won't be the oldest one there.;)
  18. fatnold

roadie tyre choice

i seem to have worn out my first set of roadie tyres. ( i assume when you see large patches of canvas that the end is nigh ). on closer inspection, front and rear have a 8-10mm wide flat stripe around the periphery. how do i go about buying roadie tyres. what do i need to consider? ( they just...
  19. fatnold

advice for polaris newbie

girl an i have entered. we need to get organised with what to carry and what not to bother with. do experienced campaigners carry for example a...... - full tent - therma rest - pinot noir - enough water for 7 hours without refill or are such items unnecessary extravagances.? what would be on...
  20. fatnold

holy knolly

Girls new ride. Knolly Delerium-T Fox van 36 DT Swiss EX-5.1d on Pink CK 07 juicy 7 thomson stem and post 2" protapers X-9 rear + XT front mech