Search results

1. T

NSW Sold

Item: 2011 Orange 224 with RS Vivid Air R2C, Size 15 inch. Raw finish frame Location:Northern Beaches, Sydney Item Condition: Used, well looked after. Frame has only been ridden twice since being rawed. Rear wheel and cranks are brand new. Pivot bearings also brand new. Reason for selling...
  2. T

NSW Sold

Item: Intense M3 Medium Location:Sydney, northern beaches Item Condition: Mechanically good, has a fair amount of cosmetic damage. This bike has been well loved Reason for selling: Built up as a project, need cash for the next one. Price and price conditions: $1700 ONO, pretty keen to move...
  3. T

Josh Leel shredding Oxy Falls

http://youtu.be/fVJV01XSVIA First go at filming on my DSLR, also my first time using Adobe Premiere Pro. I had a blast making this so stand by for more!
  4. T

Shock swap. Vivid Air R2C 9.5 x 3.0 for High end coil shock

Wanted to Swap Vivid Air R2C 9.5 x 3.0 for coil shock same size. Prefer a CCDB or BOS SToy, but I'm open to ideas? Happy for some cash either way depending on shock too. Located Sydney, norther beaches. Prefer a local swap in person, happy travel if needed. Contact either by PM or...
  5. T

NSW 68/73mm cranks + 135x12 hub

Found what i wanted, please delete
  6. T

NSW Sold

Item: 2010 BOS S**Toy 8.75" x 2.75" to suit Giant Glory Location: Dee Why, Sydney Item Condition: Very Good, rebuilt in France 5 rides ago Reason for selling: Doesn't fit my new 224... :( Price and price conditions: $400 (was $500) price drop! Extra Info: happy to post at buyers expense...
  7. T

NSW Sold

Item: 2010 Glory 01 M Location: Dee Why Item Condition: Used, Quite a few paint chips and scratches, no cracks or dings. Forks and shock serviced 3 rides ago Reason for selling: Time for a change, can't ride for a while Price and price conditions: $2500, NOW $2200! Extra Info: Would like...
  8. T

NSW Sold

Item: 2012 Glory 0 Frame (Large) Brand New! Still in plastic Location: Cromer, NSW Item Condition: Brand New, still in plastic. Is a warranty replacement frame so was never built up! Reason for selling: Can't use due to injury. :-( Price and price conditions: $1000 (was $1200) (was $1500)...
  9. T

Fake wheels on ebay

Just a heads up guys that there is currently a surge of knock-off wheels on Ebay at the moment. Just purchased a set of Zipp 404 clinchers for $800 thinking I was getting the bargain of the year, did some research after sending the payment (Doh!) and have realized that they are fakes. Trying to...
  10. T

Hey Guys, Brand new to this BMX thing, just had a shoulder reconstruction last week and being told I can't ride for 3 months I thought now would be the perfect time to start a new project. Got a straight swap for my old DJ bike for this Norco Speed Metal 24". I'll be the first to admit that I...
  11. T

NSW Sold

Item: 2x Shimano XT Ice-Tec 160mm center lock rotors. Brand new, still in box. Location: Dee Why, Sydney Item Condition:Brand new in box, never fitted Reason for selling: Don't have any bikes with center lock Price and price conditions: $50 the pair, will not split. Extra Info:Happy to...
  12. T

NSW sold

Item: Mongoose Fireball Location: Sydney, Northern Beaches Item Condition: Used, Mechanically pretty good, needs a new rear tyre Reason for selling: Never used, could use the cash elsewhere in the stable... Price and price conditions: $350 ono, just looking to get rid of it pretty soon...
  13. T

NSW 2010 Giant Anthem X3 (sold pending payment)

Item: 2010 Giant Anthem X3 20" Location: Dee Why NSW Item Condition: A few scratches and scrapes, but mechanically very well maintained Reason for selling: Looking to get an AM bike Price and price conditions: $1800. Would also consider trade for a decent AM Bike with cash either way...
  14. T

DH Frankenbike (Glory with Dorados!)

The Frankenbike, made from bits salvaged from 2 man-caves. What a beast! Frame - 2010 Giant Glory (L) Rear shock -Fox RC4 450lb spring Front shock/fork - 2010 Manitou Dorado Pro Handlebars - Renthal Fatbars cut to 760 Stem - Funn RSX Headset -FSA Grips -ODI Ruffian Lock-On Saddle -...
  15. T

NSW (Sold)

Item: 2011 Mongoose Boot'r Foreman (Medium) Location: Sydney, Northern Beaches. local sale preferred, can deliver in sydney Item Condition:Well looked after, usual scratches Reason for selling: Need cash for new bike Price and price conditions: $1800, need gone fast so make an offer Extra...
  16. T

NSW DH frame/bike swap

Hey guys, just putting this post up for a mate of mine, he's brand new to riding and has made a rookie error so I'm just trying to help him out. He bought a Mongoose black diamond and it is way too big for him. Guessing it's a large in size and is in as new condition, still has manufacturing...
  17. T

Racing advice

Just started riding downhill a couple of weeks ago and the bug has bitten hard, I'm dead to keen to give some racing ago and was thinking of racing in the gravity cup at stromlo in the sport division. I've had some people tell me I should wait a bit longer till i start racing, but I'm just...
  18. T

DH Newbie

Hey guys, just started getting into to DH about a week ago and the bug has bitten hard. All i want to do is get out and ride, and fortunaley for me i have the next 10 days off from work :) I was just wondering if there is anyone who wouldn't mind a newbie tagging along for some runs? I've only...
  19. T

DH 2011 'Goose Boot'r Foreman (updated)

[/B]Frame - 2011 Mongoose Boot'r Rear shock - Fox DHX 5.0 w/ 400lb Nukeproof Ti spring Front shock/fork - Rockshox Boxxer RC Handlebars - Renthal Fatbar 780mm w/ 10mm rise Stem - Funn RSX Headset - FSA Orbit Grips - Odi Lock-on Ruffians Saddle - Fizi'k Tundra w/ manganese rails Seatpost...
  20. T

Help please

Hey guys, newbie checkin' in. So here is my sob story... Been riding xc for a couple of years, but the boys at Bike Addiction finally convinced me to give some DH a shot. So i go away for work for a couple of months and pick up a brand spankin' DH rig and all the kit. So i get back to...