Search results

1. F

Moto hire?

The shell servo in Bright used to hire KTMs (registered). I have not been up there for a while, give them a call.... Buy a dirt bike mag and check the classifieds?
  2. F

The "holy f*#k that's a long way to ride a bike" bike packing thread.

Great reading Craig, keep the posts coming.
  3. F

Post your 29er!

Nice job. Are the hubs painted or powder coated?
  4. F

Afghanistan, Do we stay or do we leave?

Leave, not our war.
  5. F

Crank length?

measure your inside leg and google correct crank length. Sheldon Brown had a lot to say also so try a google- Sheldon Brown crank length. some people feel shorter crank is good for spinners while longer crank is good for those who prefer to grind a bigger gear. I run 175/ 170 and 172.5...
  6. F

Tyre width vs Rim width

What width are your mates rims? There is so little diff between 2.5 and 2.35 it would make no difference. If you use a DH wheel for XC you will just have a really heavy wheel.... Many people use XC wheels with 1.5 or even 1.25 slicks for the road.
  7. F

If you watch it backwards...

It must have been raining in Torquay today......
  8. F

Little Things You Hate

your fingers, your choice. When you loose them it won't help to say not my fault. They will be gone...... CHECK EVERY TIME
  9. F

QLD Found

That's all she's worth eh? get her a decent ride and she may actually like the thing, get her a heap of sh!t and it will never get used.
  10. F

new rider with a question about transportation of bike

no problem removing wheels. To make life easier always put it into smallest cog at the back before removing wheel. Get a roof mount carrier, check ebay or put a wanted ad on here.
  11. F

Two lights? Or is one enough?

^^ + 2..........
  12. F

If you won the lottery........

This would have to be it...
  13. F

More CRC bashing, my order has gone AWOL.

Remember that CRC probably get 100s of orders an hour so there is a good chance the item was in stock 10 seconds ago.... I have made orders where i know stuff is not yet in stock and they have emailed to ask i want to cancel the out of stock item so the can process the order. I...
  14. F

Found!!

You still after these??
  15. F

Hong Kong ebayers

No problems but takes longer as above.....
  16. F

Waterproof/Backlight Computers...???

Try and avoid pressing buttons on any computer in heavy rain as this increases the chance of water getting past seals....
  17. F

Dodgy Pink Bike For Sale thread?

well spotted, that is really sus. He has lots of stuff to sell, i wonder which who the other bike belongs to....
  18. F

Chainring bolts stuck??

Go to Bunnings or a tool shop.