Search results

1. G

Stans crest tubeless

Stans website says they are tubeless when the yellow tape and valve is used. Check videos on his site: http://www.notubes.com/ZTR-Crest-26-32-Hole-Black-P341.aspx You can use the sealant. I've used stans sealant with 'non-tubeless' and 'tubeless ready' and its great but can slowly dissolve...
  2. G

apps

Sure, RunKeeper works with iPhone, Android and win mob. Can track pretty much anything and gives stats for all your activities. Here's my profile page to check it out: http://runkeeper.com/user/gchand05/profile
  3. G

Your latest AM Adventure - Pics, Videos, Stories

Mt Sugarloaf, NSW explore Hey, did some exploring up Mt Sugarloaf near Newcastle today. It's my second ride around sugarloaf. My first was with a mate's friends riding from the top down. I had no idea where I was and forgot the iPhone so couldn't gps track it. I was glad to head up there today...
  4. G

XC KHS xc204

I looked into it a couple of years ago but came up with nothing. KHS was having trouble with distribution. Dirtworks took over but since then they have been dropped and now according to KHS site there is no Aus distributor. You could try info@khsbicycles.com which is the US contact e-mail...
  5. G

XC KHS xc204

Nice work! I rode a 604SE for a couple of years. Just watch the rear end. The pivot points are all bushings rather than bearings and myn developed a rather big knock due to wear and tear. They can be replaced but from what I heard KHS isn't really being dealt in Aus anymore so virtually...
  6. G

1 x 9 ? and the biggest rear cassette ever ?

I have a Jamis parker (Porker) II at 16kegs and I run a 36 front with e13 and a 11-32 rear. It destroys me on the climbs but I can ride everything in Glenrock which is quite hilly. I've got a 11-34 coming to get an easy lowest gear. The 36 up front is ok. I never have problems on the dirt with...
  7. G

Survey finished.

glenworth valley has all these things - horse riding, camping and quads. Well pretty sure they do
  8. G

Winter riding gear advise

I used to live out Bathurst way and it got damn cold. Riding in light snow and ice is really off-putting. One ride my camelback tube froze. For pants I use a pair of Canterbury tights made for cold. They are awesome. Then just my knicks over that and shorts too if it suits. For the top it...
  9. G

Jamis bikes

I've got a 09 Parker II. Awesome fun. Solid bike and great for all things trail.