Search results

1. H

NSW sold

Item: 2017 100% airmatic shorts size 34 with liner. Location: Newcastle($10 post) Item Condition: brand new with tags in the bag Reason for selling: don't like they fit. Price and price conditions: $100 Extra Info: they were a warranty replacement for a celium set I had, they turned up...
  2. H

NSW sold

Item: 27.5 15x100, 12x142 dt Swiss e1700 spline on dt Swiss 340 hubs with a high roller 2 and an aggressor tubeless valves and rimtape Location: Newcastle Item Condition: great running true couple chips but not dents or solid scratches Reason for selling: just for the hell of it gettin...
  3. H

NSW Sold

Item: never fitted 216x63 monarch plus rc3 m/l tune Location: Newcastle Item Condition: brand new never fitted still in the box with everything as per from a shop. Reason for selling: not needed Price and price conditions: $380 Extra Info: comes with the shock pump, seal kit and even the...
  4. H

Newcastle fun(the loaf is back)

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/457773/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. H

NSW Sold

Item: fox metah trail helmet size s/m(54-58) Location: Newcastle Item Condition: mint, been used three times but just don't like the fit. Reason for selling: Doesn't suit Price and price conditions: $100ono Extra info: makes you look pretty fast Pictures: Sent from my...
  6. H

NSW sold

Item: 2015 mondraker dune rr size medium Location: Newcastle Item Condition: mint Reason for selling: 29er or something? Price and price conditions: 4000 Extra Info: Fox float 36, fox float x ctd, spank spike enduro wheel set, brand new guide rsc brakes, rock shox reverb, raceface sixc...
  7. H

NSW Sold

Bust a nuterino
  8. H

Dvo

Considering a set of diamonds, as far as performance and looks I'm happy though is there anywhere in NSW servicing them yet? Are people still having to send them to ns etc if you're the the type of person that doesn't like dicking around with something as important as your suspension?
  9. H

Sold

Item:*2016 raceface sixc bars, 770 wide 20mm rise Location: Newcastle Item Condition: mint. As seen in pictures Reason for selling: need a higher bend Price and price conditions: $130 Extra Info: all the cool kids have em Pictures:*
  10. H

Sold

No longer for sale. Unlucky
  11. H

NSW Sold

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap
  12. H

Sold

No longer selling titty fuck
  13. H

NSW Sold

No longer selling titty fuck
  14. H

More bikes please

Been chipping away cleaning and dialling in the old killi dh trails which are awesome fun on a 140-160mm trail bike as everyone that's raced any of the races recently would know but we just need more people to ride them. Get amongst it, no number of bikes will damage the trails, the dirt even...
  15. H

Sold

No longer selling ]
  16. H

Sold

Item:*one industries gamma dh shorts size 34 Location: Newcastle, postage will be $10 Item Condition: worn once. You wouldn't even know it. Reason for selling: not used Price and price conditions: $80 Extra Info: one industries male the best quality and fit apparel I've ever worn. Good...
  17. H

NSW Sold

Nothing to see here
  18. H

NSW Sold

No longer ayy
  19. H

NSW Sold

Sorry admin haha another change of plans, I won't be needing to sell
  20. H

NSW Sold

Mrs said no