Search results

1. matt99

Stuck seatpost.

Righto, as the name suggests, my seat post (titec, aluminium) is stuck in the seat tube of my frame (.243, steel). Any suggestions on getting it out, its seriously stuck. That serious that when I drilled a hole in it, put a steel bar in it to try and turn it, nothing happened except for the...
  2. matt99

Sold.

SOLD. Item: 2003 Norco drop downhill bike. Location: Melbourne, will post if buyer arranges and pays for it to be posted/couriered. Item Condition: Very good, barely used. Reason for selling: Dont use it anymore now that I have a car. Price and price conditions:SOLD Extra Info: IF...
  3. matt99

Giant XTC1 frame. Excellent condition, SOLD.

Item: Giant XTC1 frame, 19" Blue. With raceface cranks, BB and 3 front chainrings and also included, internal headset. Location: Melbourne. Will post at buyers expence. Item Condition: Pretty much perfect, two tiny scratches on the top tube, this frame has had very little use. Reason for...
  4. matt99

Rear hub and cranks.

Hey everyone, just in need of a few things, if you have either of them, please shout out. Item wanted: 32 hole rear hub. (135x12) Location: Im in Melbourne, I can drive to where ever you are though. As long as your within Melbourne and its surrounds. Preferred Condition Good, no shit heap...
  5. matt99

Divorcing my PIKES from my 243

Ok, ill try to keep this short. Mid January I decided to get PIKES because of where I was working, about a week later I put them onto my .243 (Fr, SML). Now heres the problem: the flood gate adjuster and compression adjuster (only when unlocked) hit my frame when I go to X up or barie...
  6. matt99

20mm Front hub, 26" Rim, 3 piece US/BMX BB cranks.

Hello, everyone. I am in need of the following items: What: 26" Rim. EX721 (new D521) or similar. Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends what you have, probably between $0 and $80. Location: I am in Melbourne, I would prefer to pick up and I can pick up from anywhere in Victoria...
  7. matt99

Thredbo help.

I am quite confused. So heres how it goes. I want to ride two classes at the Threadbo DH & MTNX nationals, a race entry is $99 but if I am riding two classes does this mean I have to pay $198 or does the initial $99 cover both classes? Also, does this $99 (or $198) race fee include a lift...
  8. matt99

My avid snapped.

Last week while at a mates house in King Lake i was doing a little bit of downhill. Anyway after doing two half runs and one full run we spent an hour and half walking up the hill and when we reached the top i sat on my bike and pulled the rear brake in, it felt really strange, so i had a look...
  9. matt99

Eildon nationals 4x questions.

Ok, here's a few questions I need some help on: #1- What day/days is the 4x part of the Eildon nationals? #2- What time does it start? #3- Can you enter on the day? If not where can I get entrys from? #4- How much is it? Also any other information on the event would be greatly...
  10. matt99

Dymo....flat????

I was recently informed by a few people that dymo (diamond creek) had been plowed into the ground. Apparently after the dirt jam that they held there, some kid stacked and nearly paralysed himself. His mother then went to the council and threatened to sue. I was just wondering if any one knows...