Search results

1. barnesy

NSW 2011 Titus Rockstar 29" *** SOLD ****

***** SOLD ********** Item: 2011 Titus Rockstar, 29" .... $990 ono Large frame, alloy front triangle, carbon rear end. Fox 120mm forks (15mm axle) / Fox rear 100mm XT drivetrain ( 3 x 9 ) and cranks / New SLX Brakes Stans Rims, Fizik seat, Thomson stem, Chris...
  2. barnesy

Trying to find 29er 100mm fork, 15mm, straight 1 1/8 steerer, 7.5" steerer

Item: 29er Fork, 100-120mm, 15mm axle, straight 1 1/8 steerer, about 7.5" long steerer Location: I'm in Sydney but am happy to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends what it is but up to $600 if it's good Extra Info: Going on an XC Ti hardtail, so don't want a real heavy dirt jump...
  3. barnesy

Is 4X doomed ?

Tomorrow the National 4X series will kick off at Kurrajong Heights, followed by round 2 the day after at Ebenezer. Both great 4X tracks...fast, rocks, jumps, everything a 4X track should be. It's going ahead rain, hail or shine. It's MTBing after all and mud is also found on a mountain !! The...
  4. barnesy

Sold

Item: Chumba XCL, frame, LGE, pearl orange colour, DHX Air 5 (geometry below) http://www.chumbaracing.com/xcl_frames.shtml Location: Oakville, NSW (near Windsor, N/W Sydney) Item Condition: Used, couple of chips, bearings mint Reason for selling: gone for a bit more of an XC race bike...
  5. barnesy

Fix stromlo 4x !!!

I know i am going to get heaps of flack for this, but everyone is entitled to their opinion and i have kept my mouth shut up until now, choosing to be diplomatic and silent. Anyone who knows me will know that geoff and i have built sopa 4x, ebenezer, kurrajong heights, green grocers and a heap...
  6. barnesy

Sydney Olympic Park MTNX BACK !

The Sydney Olympic Park MTNX has been a little unmaintained of late. Mainly because of the constant onslaught of rain and the difficulty in obtaining a suitable surface to redo the track. . Well it's back and with changes. I won't go right into the changes only to say they have been geared...
  7. barnesy

New MTNX race bike - Arrow DSS-3

Frame: Arrow DSS-3 (2,3,4 inches) Forks: Fox Talas RLC (waiting on a set of Revelations with Reba internals) Brake: Deore hydros (it's all you need) Front Wheel: Rhynolite, 24 inch Deore hubs (waiting on Arrow rims with Aireal XC hubs) Back Wheel: Rhynolite, 24inch Deore hubs (" " "...
  8. barnesy

Greengrocers MTNX - State Series

19th August 2007, at Greengrocers MTNX track, Goulburn. Come and Race...Awesome 'Lucky Entry' Prizes Follow link http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?p=1065372#post1065372
  9. barnesy

Racing getting lost

We ran the State Champs MTNX on the weekend and as you guys may or may not know, numbers were down. It used to be that Farkin was a good place publicise a race meet, but it seems there is so much dribble ( What colour forks do you like?, How do you like my new bike?, Should I wear a jock strap...
  10. barnesy

State Series MTNX..Why no Greengrocer ????

I see the NSW State series for MTNX has been announced...awesome! . My question is how come it looks like we have 2 x rounds at Stromlo ( Rnd 1 & 4 , not to mention the Brindabellas and Nationals ) The Greengrocers track (owned by 'Con' from the Greengrocers bike shop, Goulburn (nice coffee))...
  11. barnesy

Ebenezer (Dougies 4X) - Feedback

I've attached a draft of Dougies 4X track (private track). We are getting the last of the dirt there (lot's of it) and it should soon progress. I would like more feedback on the draft design at this stage (needs, wants, death threats.. ). Please do not be shy... I really don't care if you have...
  12. barnesy

lost sunnies ???

Hey my blue Smith sunnies went walking at the 4X Nationals at Thredbo on the weekend. Last seen on the Friday afternoon beside the 4 X track. I know I have buckleys of getting them back... but you never know. Barnesy