Search results

1. S

NSW Sold

Item: Giant Glory 01 2010 Size 17 Medium - Upgraded Location: Sydney, Alexandria Item Condition: Used but very good condition. Lots of Frame protective tape used Reason for selling:Trying something else Price and price conditions:$1750 + shipping. Prefer local pickup but will ship at buyers...
  2. S

GoPro2 fun......

I find the chest mount is way to shakey... might experiement with it extra tight next time. I like mounting the Camera on the front forks, nice and low. Get a good angle. I mostly use 960 48fps. I like the wide point of view (top to bottom) especially for mountain biking.
  3. S

KNEE/SHIN Guards

Have a look at the Fox Launch Pro knee/shin. Just bought a set and they seem decent. Didnt move when I had an off which is important.
  4. S

Revo mag............

Yea I saw it, wondered what it was about, so I googled and couldnt find any context for it.. I liked the old format better too, more DH, less uphill...
  5. S

NSW SOLD - 1999 Orange Patriot - Medium - Price Drop $450

Yes, it's still for sale.
  6. S

an odd topic. Grips

ODI Troy Lee Designed, Had the Ruffians previously and they were ok, but these grip so much better without having to hold on too tight.
  7. S

*bump* Still for sale.
  8. S

Bump with a price drop.
  9. S

Item: Orange Patriot LiteBeam 1999 Medium Location: Sydney Item Condition: Its an old bike so a bit worn, mechanically A1 Reason for selling: Upgraded to a Glory Price and price conditions: $500ono, Price Drop to $450 (not parting out) Prefer pickup so you can really see it, but will post...
  10. S

Riding trails after heavy rain: a little respect please!!!

How is Oxford Falls coping with the rain? Any parts rideable on thursday if it stays dry tomorrow?
  11. S

2010, 2011, 2012 giant glory opinions?

It didn't put me off buying one, figured the internet doesn't tell the whole truth anyway.
  12. S

When I was doing my research it seemed that most of them that cracked were 2010 00, but then some of the early 2011 00 cracked too. I haven't heard of any 2010 or 2011 01's cracking.
  13. S

Is the Works Components heatset better/worse than then Cane Creeks. From what I can see, the Cane Creeks is adjustable (i.e. comes with different inserts) but also been told it creaks pretty bad too. If I was going to get the Works, which one? 1.0 or 1.5?
  14. S

I just bought a second hand 2010 01, great condition for 2K. While looking around I found that if you want a 00 you need to spend 2.5K to get a non thrashed one. I liked the combo of parts and frame colour on the 2010 01 better then the 2011 01, so I bought it. Haven't done too many runs on it...
  15. S

GoPro

Definitely worth it. I got a hero2 motorsports, and then bought a few different mounts. The key is mix up the shots. Helmet shots get boring after a while. Make sure you get a chest strap as well, great for MTB'ng.