Search results

1. smudge84

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Rejuvenated some old Odyssey Jim Cielencki pedals, not perfect but a good set of spares! To...
  2. smudge84

Order came from MTB direct, hooray Brain fail though was distracted and over tightened seat post clamp which resulted in a dead dropper post ... screams oh well another order placed to MTB direct lol
  3. smudge84

Had frame painted, rebuilt bike with some new bits :D
  4. smudge84

Sold [New parts] Kryptonite Lock, DMR Grips, Ragley Saddle, Nukeproof Seat Clamp & Bleed Kit

Money all in! Will post Monday Thanks for the easy sales guys :D
  5. smudge84

Sold [New parts] Kryptonite Lock, DMR Grips, Ragley Saddle, Nukeproof Seat Clamp & Bleed Kit

Grips posted - Updated first post to red. Purple items payment received and will post tomorrow. Green awaiting payment. Cheers all
  6. smudge84

Pm replied too! If the last sales goes though that will be all parts accounted for. Will update the thread when all sales confirmed. Grips have been paid for
  7. smudge84

PM Sent Enduros Beaker I’ll check postage this evening for you, lock is a heavy beast Dancasey if either pull out I’ll hit you up. Thanks
  8. smudge84

Hi Guys, Few new* bits to offload! Item: Kryptonite Evolution Series 4 1055 chain lock Location: Perth 6163 Item Condition: New / Unused Reason for selling: Not required, using another Krypto Price and price conditions: $35 Extra Info: Has original packaging, but I did cut it off so its...
  9. smudge84

Not Your Average Alias!

Haha yeah I know what you mean, hard to keep things stock... too many sweet parts out there :D
  10. smudge84

Not Your Average Alias!

Thanks Pebble... Yeah the fork has improved it in leaps and bounds over the dart 2's. For the money I spent could of bought a whole new bike but have a soft spot for the Alias frame.
  11. smudge84

Not Your Average Alias!

Had the bike weighed came it at dead on 10KG... pretty happy with that :) So far loving the ride :clap2:
  12. smudge84

Not Your Average Alias!

Cheers I will look at them
  13. smudge84

Not Your Average Alias!

Thanks, yeah wont have the apples on for all that long...you know of any "nobby" tyres that still have a good road characteristics? Something like the Smart Sam perhaps?
  14. smudge84

Not Your Average Alias!

Cheers mate LBS... TBE Can get them from CRC too. :peace:
  15. smudge84

Not Your Average Alias!

Thanks mate!
  16. smudge84

Not Your Average Alias!

Thanks for the comments guys, yeah I love the colour scheme, I think the gold chain adds that something extra as well. Few more pics in the sun this time :)
  17. smudge84

Not Your Average Alias!

Thought someone might say that, its been fixed now since the pics have been taken! No jumping on this one...
  18. smudge84

Not Your Average Alias!

Don't you mean Bond... James Bond :) Nobody likes my bike :(
  19. smudge84

Not Your Average Alias!

Hi all, Well about a month or so my bike is finally done, after not touching it for several years! The only original alias left is obviously the frame, seat post and seat... super keen to get back on it :) Specs: Frame - 2007 Giant Alias Medium Front shock/fork - Rock Shox Reba RLT Dual Air...
  20. smudge84

Who buys what where?

CRC for me, if it aint broke don't fix it:thumb: Spent around 2k with them in the last few weeks and couldn't be happier!